Climbing treestand
-> Big Game Hunting

#1: Climbing treestand Author: Donut SlayerLocation: Pensacola, Florida PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:12 pm
    ----
What do yall use? I have a old Ol'Man grand vision. I love it. I looked and played with a summit titan and its very nice. I'm gonna buy a new stand this spring/summer and looking for opinions. Thanks.

#2: Re: Climbing treestand Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:34 pm
    ----
I thought this was another joke, well if you like ol'men and titans then....I can't wait for the video.

#3: Re: Climbing treestand Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:52 pm
    ----
I've got a couple older API climbing stands and really like them. One is the "Bowhunter" style and the other is the "Grand Slam" style. Mine are a little different than the current versions, judging from the online photos. I'd buy another!

#4: Re: Climbing treestand Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:18 am
    ----
For archery hunting with a compound I used a Loggy Bayou for years.... they no longer make the model I have !!!

For gun and crossbow the API Grand Slam..... I like the way they dig in. Shocked

#5: Re: Climbing treestand Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:33 am
    ----
Shame on you all...Ambushers!! All of you... Laughing

#6: Re: Climbing treestand Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:10 pm
    ----
Pumpkinslinger wrote:
I've got a couple older API climbing stands and really like them. One is the "Bowhunter" style and the other is the "Grand Slam" style. Mine are a little different than the current versions, judging from the online photos. I'd buy another!

+1 one on the API's . I have a older API BowHunter and there great stands..

#7: Re: Climbing treestand Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:28 pm
    ----
Oh, the APIs are aluminum, light weight and no rusting.

-> Big Game Hunting