Gun Grabbers Are After Oregon
-> General

#1: Gun Grabbers Are After Oregon Author: BigBlueLocation: Lehigh Township, Pennsylvania PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:59 pm
    ----
If they can't do it on a federal level they're going to try it on a state level. www.leg.state.or.us/13....intro.pdf

#2: Re: Gun Grabbers Are After Oregon Author: TRBLSHTRLocation: Lower 48's-left coast(near portlandia) PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:04 pm
    ----
Shocked We got some fine F'n polititions in this state-don't we?Tomorro-a whole big Azz group of us are doing a rally on the state capitol in salem with all of the pro 2A organizations,and god help the polititions responsible for this criminal act against Oregonians.The constitution of the state says that it follows the us constitution to the letter-when did they ammend the 2a at the federal level?I'll bring the rope-others can bring the tar and feathers!
They did this on the sly as typical of democrats,after they said wednesday that they were giving up because of the conneticut loss to the cause,then they doubled back and did it anyway!Bunch of lyin,low crawlin,scumsuckin,wormy, slimy,bedwettin,buttboys to the big O! Mad

#3: Re: Gun Grabbers Are After Oregon Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:20 pm
    ----
There are a lot of unconstitutional laws being proposed these days. Hopefully most will be shot down immediately but we've already seen some be rushed through (NY). Please remind your representatives of their oaths of office, which seem to always include supporting and defending the Constitution of the US, as well as their state constitutions. Let them know that that we will not forget their actions now.

#4: Re: Gun Grabbers Are After Oregon Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:01 pm
    ----
good luck out there TRBLSHTR, You go tell em
the mongrels.

#5: Re: Gun Grabbers Are After Oregon Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:06 am
    ----
Has this been put into the law already Troubles, or is it a proposal that is yet to be debated?

If it is already Law...good luck 'cause I reckon you are gonna need it mate.

Good luck with your rally, and watch out for anybody taking pictures and/or video of the rally, especially pics of individuals...it will most likely be Govt peons collecting intel for future use.

#6: Re: Gun Grabbers Are After Oregon Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:07 am
    ----
TRBLSHTR give em Hell for me too. I'd go if I could.
Can't believe the wording of this one. It mentions any rifle that includes a shroud or shield around the bbl that can be used by the non-trigger hand to keep from being burned by the bbl. That would be every rifle (about 15) I own. A thumbhole stock, my Mauser bolt action has one of those. Actually I don't think there's anything I own other than my little pee-wee .380 pistol that this bill doesn't ban. My tube fed .22s, my hunting rifles, my target rifles. I predict this one will be DOA and laughed out of existance. Sheeesh unreasonable searches, limit you to one registered weapon that you can only use at a public or private gun range, "Any feature capable of functioning as a protruding grip that can be held by the non-trigger hand", that could be a sling swivel. Two-thirds of deaths from "gun violence" in the United States are suicides, not homicides. You don't need an "assault rifle" or a "large capacity magazine" to shoot yourself in the head.

#7: Re: Gun Grabbers Are After Oregon Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:54 am
    ----
I was born and raised in Oregon. Portland to be exact. Grew up in Tigard and Coos Bay. In Jr High we had a .22 target range under the blechers and were allowed to bring our .22 rifles every friday for a rifle club meeting ON THE SCHOOL BUS no less.

That's what ya get for letting them calyforians cross the southern border. Mad

#8: Re: Gun Grabbers Are After Oregon Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:03 am
    ----
California politics from the last couple of decades trying to ruin Oregon now with their stupid policies. I did notice one rep freeman introduced HB 3006 which basically tells the feds to pound sand on federal gun policies.

Go get em TRBLSHTR.

#9: Re: Gun Grabbers Are After Oregon Author: TRBLSHTRLocation: Lower 48's-left coast(near portlandia) PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:17 am
    ----
Mad On my way! Mad

#10: Re: Gun Grabbers Are After Oregon Author: 10spotterminatorLocation: Redmond, Oregon PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:54 pm
    ----
A friend of mine today came up with what I thought was a novel idea. When these Bastages do something like this and you feel the need to send them a message if you cant do it in person,,, dont e-mail them,,, instead send them a registered letter. Imagine for a moment just how many letters they would have to sign for if we all sent them one . Can you say "WRITERS CRAMPS" ?

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

10 Spot

#11: Re: Gun Grabbers Are After Oregon Author: TRBLSHTRLocation: Lower 48's-left coast(near portlandia) PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:58 pm
    ----
Sleep I went,I saw,I snored.This was the definition of "unorganized militia".Plus was only gun people were there-minus was there were only gun people there.Not even a news crew.Oh well It was a rain-out after two hours.Maybe better next time. Blah

#12: Re: Gun Grabbers Are After Oregon Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:41 pm
    ----
Poooooie! O well, good on you to go anyway, thanks for representing sound off, stand up people and thanks for irrigating your toes, musta been annoying. No media, of course they probably did a drive-by and went for donuts instead.

-> General