New Eyes for my big 7
-> Big Game Hunting

#1: New Eyes for my big 7 Author: tlo7mmLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:33 pm
    ----
I picked up a Nikon prostaff 4-12x40 scope to top my 7mm rem mag. I cannot wait to field test it.

#2: Re: New Eyes for my big 7 Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:55 pm
    ----
they have a good name, the book I just read had this to say about Nikon,"they built camera lenses that war photographers could pound a post in with"!!!!
so I reckon they must know what they are doing.

#3: Re: New Eyes for my big 7 Author: tlo7mmLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:18 pm
    ----
what book was that? it sounds interesting.

#4: Re: New Eyes for my big 7 Author: Donut SlayerLocation: Pensacola, Florida PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:07 pm
    ----
I have numerous Nikons, they havent let me down yet. From prostaff's to monarch's their optics cant be matched for the price.

#5: Re: New Eyes for my big 7 Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:24 am
    ----
tlo7mm wrote:
what book was that? it sounds interesting.
The New Zealand hunting rifle. My wife got it out from the library for me to read and I just couldnt put it down. read the plurry thing 3 times before it went back!!!!!

-> Big Game Hunting