Not sure what to comment
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: Not sure what to comment Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:12 pm
    ----
18 seconds worth of Youtube clip

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvjZ6fOE2c4

Bang! Shocked
Huh? wtf

Somebody got a bad day, methinks..

#2: Re: Not sure what to comment Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:28 pm
    ----
JEEZ!!! what the heck was that?!?

#3: Re: Not sure what to comment Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:47 am
    ----
It was the discharge of a non-lethal shotgun shell...
I think he was lucky it didn't hit him in the face!

#4: Re: Not sure what to comment Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:43 am
    ----
A bit short on patience

#5: Re: Not sure what to comment Author: TRBLSHTRLocation: Lower 48's-left coast(near portlandia) PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:54 am
    ----
wtf Anybody stupid enough to mess with a cop with a shotgun.......!

#6: Re: Not sure what to comment Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:22 am
    ----
I'd call that "taking no shit from an idiot." He's a bloody lucky idiot!

#7: Re: Not sure what to comment Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:09 am
    ----
Well seeing he appears to be part of a riot squad, unless the whole area is a shite fight and thats the standard of protective dress for a patrol, hes probably just spent a considerable amount of time with idiots screaming obscenities at him and in true latin fashion throwing molotov cocktails.
Seems natural selection is in operation, he's just lucky it wasnt a lethal round.

#8: Re: Not sure what to comment Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:39 am
    ----
Some people just learn the hard way !!! ROFL

#9: Re: Not sure what to comment Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:41 pm
    ----
I'm going to guess there is more to the story then the media showed. Just a hunch.

#10: Re: Not sure what to comment Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:05 pm
    ----
I always figured that grabbing a cop, especially one in riot gear, was a stupid thing to do...

#11: Re: Not sure what to comment Author: 10spotterminatorLocation: Redmond, Oregon PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:28 pm
    ----
Poking the bear with a stick. You can fix stupid . Bet he is smarter now !

#12: Re: Not sure what to comment Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:44 pm
    ----
Then Less than Lethal rounds hurt really bad. We played with them in the service.

-> Spam-O-Rama