Judge Jeanine On Guns
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> General

#1: Judge Jeanine On Guns Author: BigBlueLocation: Lehigh Township, Pennsylvania PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:14 pm
    ----
Great video from Judge Jeanine! video.foxnews.com/v/2106563320001

#2: Re: Judge Jeanine On Guns Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:05 pm
    ----
I couldn't have said it better myself!

#3: Re: Judge Jeanine On Guns Author: TRBLSHTRLocation: Lower 48's-left coast(near portlandia) PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:34 pm
    ----
Very Happy She is HOT! Laughing

#4: Re: Judge Jeanine On Guns Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:44 pm
    ----
I'm in love.....
That was the best media burst on gun laws I've ever heard.

#5: Re: Judge Jeanine On Guns Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:59 pm
    ----
VeryVEryVERyVERY!!! GOOD! She has some muskels too.

#6: Re: Judge Jeanine On Guns Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:32 am
    ----
Yeah.

Hot gal with lots of sense!!

#7: Re: Judge Jeanine On Guns Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:34 am
    ----
Excellent video!

#8: Re: Judge Jeanine On Guns Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:22 am
    ----
Easy on the eyes too. Oh...That's right. I already said that...

#9: Re: Judge Jeanine On Guns Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:44 am
    ----
An old buck...

or: what filled the head easely pours out of the mouth...

but I have to agree Smile

#10: Re: Judge Jeanine On Guns Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:43 am
    ----
In the Declaration of Independence, The Constitution, Bill of Rights or somewhere it states that we cilivians are to be armed equally to our military counterparts. But I can't find it. Anybody?

#11: Re: Judge Jeanine On Guns Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:58 pm
    ----
Here Bushy is a video of a guy with a pretty good explanation of what you're talking about. He starts out on a ramble but gets to your point at about 4:35 into the video. He's got some other great videos on his channel too. He talks about he standing army as opposed to the regular army and the government's role.

Another great article that doesn't answer your question is HERE it talks about the reason for the militia and...well here's a snipit;
Popular history continues to admit that Washington turned down the crown, but focuses entirely on the significance of Washington's actions and the personal integrity he demonstrated in refusing this great honor. Little attention is given to the hard fact that in spite of every effort by the Continental Congress, even the patriots who had gone to war to defend freedom and liberty were unable to resist the temptations of power.

While the attempted treason of the Colonial Army officer corps gets little attention from modern promilitary revisionists, it didn't go entirely unnoticed when it came time to write the Constitution and Bill of Rights. The attempted betrayal of the officer corps had confirmed the view that maintaining a standing army was too dangerous for a free nation to risk. The only military force that would not turn on the citizenry was one composed of the citizens themselves - a citizen militia.

#12: Re: Judge Jeanine On Guns Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:26 pm
    ----
Suz, you've done it again! Great info there!

#13: Re: Judge Jeanine On Guns Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:28 pm
    ----
Bushy, that's in the US Supreme Court case of US v. Miller.

"The signification attributed to the term Militia appears from the debates in the Convention, the history and legislation of Colonies and States, and the writings of approved commentators. These show plainly enough that the Militia comprised all males physically capable of acting in concert for the common defense. 'A body of citizens enrolled for military discipline.' And further, that ordinarily when called for service these men were expected to appear bearing arms supplied by themselves and of the kind in common use at the time."

usgovinfo.about.com/li...miller.htm

#14: Re: Judge Jeanine On Guns Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:06 pm
    ----
Wouldn't that mean M-14s, M-16s, AR-15 and other like weapons?

#15: Re: Judge Jeanine On Guns Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:15 pm
    ----
Bushy, sure looks like it to me!

-> General