Albums: 308
 Pictures: 2451
  · Views: 820725
  · Votes: 1316
  · Comments: 86

Is this true or false?
Discussions run-amok, innane banter it all goes here
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » Spam-O-Rama

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:24 am    Post subject: Is this true or false? Reply with quote

I don't know how true this is, but if it is true, it does not bode well for people living in Oregon.

Oregon Gun Grab

Illegitimi non carborundum
(Never let the bastards grind you down)

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

"Nulla Si Fa Senza Volonta."
(Without Commitment, Nothing Gets Done)
Bushmaster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:09 am    Post subject: Re: Is this true or false? Reply with quote

The governor and political wheel in Oregon is EXTREME left. It has wings, but I doubt that it will fly.

DEMOCRACY Two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for lunch...
LIBERTY A well armed sheep contesting the outcome of the vote...
Aloysius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:55 am    Post subject: Re: Is this true or false? Reply with quote

Oregon... that rings a bell... is Suz hiding or just hiding her guns?
slimjim

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Is this true or false? Reply with quote

Left Coast. I would never life there.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - Albert Einstein
CapJones
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:53 am    Post subject: Re: Is this true or false? Reply with quote

slimjim wrote:

Me neither. Shocked
Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:02 am    Post subject: Re: Is this true or false? Reply with quote

slimjim wrote:

Sooo...where do you live Slim...is that Fort Worth Texas mate?

slimjim

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: Is this true or false? Reply with quote

Vince wrote:
Sooo...where do you live Slim...is that Fort Worth Texas mate?

Yep, TX is short for Texas.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - Albert Einstein
Suzanne

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: Is this true or false? Reply with quote

ok ok OK OK !!!!!! NOW I'm getting upset!!! Sittin here casually reading posts, mostly nothin new, mostly not interesting because mostly I'm goin brain dead from boredom and now our ambitious, practically self appointed governor has hitched up her granny panties and wants to assert herself as a true Democrat by doin her part in the dreaded gun bashing exorcism of our well established right to bear arms. Well isn't she the cats pajamas? Democrats should be so proud. She took the lead from Obama by not only doin this deed on a Friday (cause the stupid Republicans are doin their normal Friday night hillbilly partying, so they'll never notice the Shanghai move) but also she did it on a Friday before the eclipse (while most of Oregon is gearing up for tons of eclipse tourists).

So it happens! HUH? What was that!? She did what!? Really!? When? How?

What's the NRA's stance on this? This was intentionally kept from a vote of the people of the state of Oregon. The Republicans tried to repeal it but Gov. Brown's clever foot dragging kept them from being able to gather enough signatures. So we're screwed. This is the state I live in. The Dem. party always wants to upstage California's efforts to undermine so they either adopt their un-Constitutional ways or they come up their own. They want to be the first of the States to adapt .........whatever. Quite a distinction among Democrats ya know.

Can't have anybody armed where alcohol is served, can't have anybody armed at a school....Again where's the NRA? The Obama admin. twice approved the good ole bump-fire stocks and now the NRA is asking the BATFE to review whether they comply with Federal law. I SCREAM!!! Where's the NRA!!!!????

Forced confiscation of property. Which is nothing like ammo limits (I read from Vinnie's article)? No...it is something like it and at least we have what we have and at least law abiding, gun toting Americans can shoot their way out of a fight (if needed) and at least we are armed with a Constitution that just might (yup I said might) protect us from our chisel nosed Governors and activists. Obama sneaks stuff past you, Kate Brown sneaks stuff past you while you're lookin the other way......Where's the Republican party!!??

Makes me ill...Oh an that's another great issue...my health insurance is goin up another $300 (it's wonderful getting old) i'm in the thousand dollars plus category now. They won't pay anything until I pay my tiny $6,000 deductible and so it's like a house payment but with nothing to show for it (if I don't use it of course). I used all of....well just under $1000 last year so that tells ya sumptin.

I'm on the sidelines
always watchin
be good!

Suz

Bushmaster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:28 am    Post subject: Re: Is this true or false? Reply with quote

Happy [belated] Thanksgiving Suz (as I strap on my .45 and head for town).

Tremblay

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: Is this true or false? Reply with quote

Well said Suz, and that's the problem with 999.99% of the air thives in the U S wonder around with their heads up their azzes....

Never argue with a stupid person ,cause they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. Mark Twwain
Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Is this true or false? Reply with quote

When are you guys due for a State election Suz? Surely there are enough firearms owners in Oregon to kick this moronic underhanded Governor’s butt outa office and install someone who will undo the nastiness she has put in place. In short, hand her butt to her on a plate when she is pushed out the door.

You are right when you say...”where is the NRA?” As the long standing voice of firearms owners in the US they should have said something about this blow to what we call LAFO - Law Abiding Firearms Owners.

Suzanne

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:56 am    Post subject: Re: Is this true or false? Reply with quote

Well Happy Thanksgiving to you also (sort-a slipped my mind I guess). Oh Vinnie this current governor was appointed after the last governor resigned because his lady friend was receiving favors or something. So our Kate Brown did get voted in last year I believe. Typical of the Democrats who voted her in, she is also the first gay female for Oregon governors. I say typical because our last big voting session resulted in quite a few Dems who are gender convertibles of some ilk or another and Kate Brown fit the bill for Oregon. Usually it's been anything other than white, Christian straight candidates that the liberals have been going for lately. She's also quite unattractive, but as a sub-category, unattractive is a relative condition that naturally we assume is present in gender non-specifics. Again she fits the bill quite nicely.

This state is run by the Dems and there's no turning around this gun grabbing . They got their foot in the door and it will be open season on conservatism now. She has earned her badge and is making Oregon a stronghold for future tyranny and disruption of our Constitution.

On a better note, I know a few people in the police and sherrifs dept. that openly say there is no way they will ever enforce any sort of gun-grabbing. She has her way and we have ours. I like that. The people that use guns every day know the value of them and unless you've got some sort of government hold on law enforcement (as they do in several other states) it ain't gonna happen on our watch. We have some good people here, wish it was that way throughout the states.

I've been watching some conservative college lecturers going from east coast and west coast colleges getting harassed and some actually getting beat up. They're trying to combat liberals teaching partisan politics and end up facing cancellations, riots and in some cases beatings. Some of the most prestigious colleges are being run by card holding ANTIFA supporting professors who violently oppose free speech and for that matter anything other than their own perspectives.

Apparently they feel we need to be more tolerant of things like gays in the military, trannys in the military, illegal immigrants and for that matter anyone who bitches about anything. If we're not tolerant they call you names. Laws have nothing to do with anything and are ignored by state and federal governments as they see fit. Trump is being sued by one state for losing federal funding because they are a sanctuary for illegals. There are several states that have sanctuary cities where illegal immigrants get a free pass and so Trump said those states can expect to get no further federal funding as long as they have sanctuarys.

Sounds reasonable to me and as far as I'm concerned he can quit federal funding to states that allow any form of federal law breaking. Why is it ok to allow states to break the law in the first place? Because we're more tolerant now and the rest of us have to change our ways and accept a new morality? Don't think so! I swear I'd never have to say this but being Christian is starting to mean something and if we don't open our eyes to what Obama started the separation gaps between tolerance and morality will open up a rotting can of worms that good old baking soda won't ever touch.

Sweet
Dreams!
Suz

Elvis

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:21 am    Post subject: Re: Is this true or false? Reply with quote

good on you Suz...and for what its worth my dear lady being a Christian will ALWAYS mean something..... the laws and morals of most of the so called civilized world are bible based..... the further we stray from it the deeper the doo doos become.

Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:17 am    Post subject: Re: Is this true or false? Reply with quote

You got it right Elvis old mate.

I think that these bleeding hearts have got a foothold in many places around the world Suz, for which Obama must shoulder a lot of the blame. His support of the islamic groups has allowed them to infiltrate and establish in the US. Look what has happened in Europe...that idiot in Germany, Merkel, has the rather fu ious ‘honour’ of single handedly destroying an entire continent in the shortest space of time.

You are lucky that the lawmen are prepared to stand against your Governor if it comes to the crunch. Hopefully the career politicians and elected officials won’t stand in their way mate.

All of this gender garbage is really getting up my nose. Apparently these morons now ‘recognise’ something like 800 different genders...what a load of old codswallop. There are only two genders, male and female. If you are born with boy dangly bits then you are male. If you are born with girl pink bits then you are female...nothing more, nothing less. If believe that all this lgbti hype is garbage, very unnatural and against the laws of God and the Bible. I am Christian and will stand my ground to the bitter end against anybody who deems to remove that from me. As Elvis said, being a Christian will ALWAYS mean something, and that something is pretty special to me.

Bushmaster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: Is this true or false? Reply with quote

Love those descriptions Vince...

I'm on your side Suz...

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » Spam-O-Rama
Page 1 of 2