Albums: 308
 Pictures: 2451
  · Views: 820725
  · Votes: 1316
  · Comments: 86

Just my style
Discussions run-amok, innane banter it all goes here
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » Spam-O-Rama

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Just my style Reply with quote

PaulS wrote:
I don't feel as though I have been slighted or attacked. I hope that no one feels I have attacked them. We are all individuals.
This group of people is a special group to me. Each of you has a place in my heart. If it ever came to it I would feel good fighting along side any of you.

The feeling from my point of view is totally mutual Paul, and I feel within my heart that everyone of us Nuts feel the same mate.

Illegitimi non carborundum
(Never let the bastards grind you down)

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

"Nulla Si Fa Senza Volonta."
(Without Commitment, Nothing Gets Done)
Elvis

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:43 am    Post subject: Re: Just my style Reply with quote

thats a mutual feeling all right and its passingly strange considering we are scattered across the globe.....
Ive often pondered it and if I may be so rash to voice my explination/observation
it appears to me these things we share
a high degree of respect for the armed forces
same goes for law enforcement personel
dont suffer fools and wont tolerate out n out bull dust
we speak our mind/tell it as we see it
religeon isnt often mentioned but when it is we are respectfull of others beliefs
race....well we are ALL humans

I would happily/joyfully ride the river with any of you lot and would be proud to stand back to back and face any foe
god bless you all.

Bushmaster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:45 am    Post subject: Re: Just my style Reply with quote

You guys sure are trying to ruin my reputation around here...

DEMOCRACY Two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for lunch...
LIBERTY A well armed sheep contesting the outcome of the vote...
lesterg3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: Just my style Reply with quote

If we were unable to disagree and still be cordial, respectful and friends we'd all be liberal, progressive, globalists. Don't worry Bushy we won't tell anyone your secret is safe with us.

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. -- Thomas Jefferson

"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."--James Madison

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson.

NRA Life Member
Vietnam War Vet 68-69

Last edited by lesterg3 on Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tremblay

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: Just my style Reply with quote

We have your 6

Never argue with a stupid person ,cause they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. Mark Twwain
lesterg3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Just my style Reply with quote

Sorry had to edit the above post.

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. -- Thomas Jefferson

"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."--James Madison

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson.

NRA Life Member
Vietnam War Vet 68-69
stovepipe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Just my style Reply with quote

Suzanne wrote:
Tremblay's "eating dirt " subject lead me to politics and I started writing some long winded political crap in there and then stopped myself. It's always my river of mind madness to go off subject into the twilight zone and then try and make it back on subject thinking nobody will notice my twists and turns, they'll just think I'm scatter-brained anyway and.....so here's what I was going on about, but deleted from my short message;

Kids have to have a computer now to even get through school, they don't teach cursive writing here and apparently spelling and math is done for you. I can tell by the younger ladies at work that graduation has become more of a quota requirement than an education commitment. Well it all makes sense if they want the government to take care of us we sure don't need to be self sufficient, just dependent. A few generations (or less) of dumbing down and it'll all be done.

I remember not too long ago when they got rid of NASA space flights, they said if they ever want to do it again they'd have to learn all over how to do it because the last guys building rockets and space travel stuff for NASA are gone. So when we let our guard down and decide our first black president or our first woman president is a good idea despite our gut feelings about them as individuals and despite the obvious clash of Constitutional values.......well he's the FIRST one or she's the FIRST one so we should give it a chance and see how it goes, may be it's that "fundamental comprehensive" changing of America we need.....don't let the magic fog mesmerize you into complacency.

Better yet, pay attention to what they're saying and figure it out. I was amazed that Obama actually said the things he said while campaigning. Don't think I was the only one, but it sure felt that way. Nobody seemed to be paying attention, there was no big debate about what he was saying and what it actually meant. Now that the fog has lifted I now realize the fog was truly magic, the word fundamental actually means forming a necessary base or core; of central importance. ( the Constitution ) The word comprehensive means complete; including all or nearly all elements or aspects of something, must I say it again (the Constitution). There ya go, eyes wide shut, but who was listening?

You know the Constitution is there for a reason and so do I. They've said it over and over those same words of destruction and you know what it means. I don't care what they think they're doing but I know I'm gonna do my utmost best to do my part to not elect any official that uses those words.

It's not a living document (as they might want you to believe) and their wanting to mesmerize you into some thought of, we're here to help, is a bunch of smoke and mirrors to dictatorship or some other form of bull.

Oh I have to add....I don't care what Trump says he'd like to finger, I've got one for the Clintons and they don't just talk about stuff, they act on it. May be they'd like to sit this one out?

Candidates on both sides are being dirtier than dirty and the Clintons remain unsmudged and act unaffected by it all, it's their way of life and they just grin raise their chin and go on doing the same. All Trump has to do is mention something and Clintons take their cue and start digging for more dirt. They have nothing to say so they attack. Might win if they trip him bad enough? Nope Trump has been at bat all his life and he knows how to not only dish it out but how to stomp more salt into the wound then they do.

He's learning as he goes but he's getting better all the time. The outrages are only outrages if the media says it is and the media is who he's actually debating and trying to win over. If he pulls this off he'll be heroic in my eyes at least. He's got very little media on his side and the Clintons have the media coaching her on the questions of the debates. The questions are hand picked, the audience is hand picked the moderators are one sided and argumentative, he's got his hands full and I wish him the best.

Suz
in black belaclava

Massive nail on the head, GOD I love this woman. Very Happy

Some kids walked into my shop the other day...they asked the time while checking stuff out. I pointed to the clock as I had my hands full. Literally, they could not read the face of a normal analog clock! WTF!!!??? Shocked Don't they even teach kids how to tell time anymore? Confused
Suzanne

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Just my style Reply with quote

Stovie!!!!!! P!!!! (Slap! high five) (Behind the back low five) (Bump Ass)

Yep we have ladies at work that can spell like arrow-dinamik, improoved, wate here, modifided, they are high school and career college grads. Crazy those kids can't read a clock. Look to see if they have Velcro tennies, cause I bet they can't tie a chew eether.

Suz
In camo goin
huntin in the
morning

lesterg3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:59 am    Post subject: Re: Just my style Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

NRA Life Member
Vietnam War Vet 68-69
stovepipe

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:28 am    Post subject: Re: Just my style Reply with quote

Suzanne wrote:
Stovie!!!!!! P!!!! (Slap! high five) (Behind the back low five) (Bump Ass)

Yep we have ladies at work that can spell like arrow-dinamik, improoved, wate here, modifided, they are high school and career college grads. Crazy those kids can't read a clock. Look to see if they have Velcro tennies, cause I bet they can't tie a chew eether.

Suz
In camo goin
huntin in the
morning

Worship Haha The Wave
Aloysius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: Just my style Reply with quote

Suz, I'm thinking and my imagination took over, so I just have to ask: this camo, is that clothing or just body-painting? Any pictures?

youtu.be/bt_wNsuzztw
stovepipe

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Just my style Reply with quote

Aloysius wrote:
is that clothing or just body-painting? Any pictures?

Shocked

yum yum yum yum yum.......
Suzanne

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Just my style Reply with quote

Aloys likes nakey (with paint)....no I tend to wear clothing thank you very much. There once was a time.....it ain't now.

Suz
StovieP likes
eating frogs
HHMMmmmm

what connotations?

Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Just my style Reply with quote

That artist does a great job Aloys...outstanding in fact.

Somehow I don't think a paint job like those would help you in the field hunting Suz.

Illegitimi non carborundum
(Never let the bastards grind you down)

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

"Nulla Si Fa Senza Volonta."
(Without Commitment, Nothing Gets Done)
Aloysius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:40 am    Post subject: Re: Just my style Reply with quote

there was a time, maybe longer ago than Suz can remember, that some people used only little bit of clothing and trusted their bodypaint to go out hunting big game with a bow and arrows...
and nowadays their descendants seem to have trouble to hunt succesfully even though their gear is far better...
must be the hotter earth or the hole in the ozonlayer...
or just "her style"

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » Spam-O-Rama
Page 3 of 4