Albums: 308
 Pictures: 2451
  · Views: 820723
  · Votes: 1316
  · Comments: 86

Had some fun yesterday
Discussions run-amok, innane banter it all goes here
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » Spam-O-Rama

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lesterg3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:45 pm    Post subject: Had some fun yesterday Reply with quote

I was out yesterday and this happened in the parking lot of a small store. I walk with a 4 footed cane and even though I am kinda large I suspect to some I look like an easy target. Buy the way this is a very very small town in South Carolina.

Leaving the store and returning to the handicapped parking I noticed a guy get up off a bench and start moving quickly in my direction. When he got to me I had not yet been able to throw my bad leg into the truck, and he grabbed the door pulling it away from me, causing me to loose my balance for a second.

OK, so this is where it gets funny.

This guy says to me "Gabugbaba tutume noo bebe."

And I say what the F--- you talking about, and he says "Gabugbaba tutume noo bebe." So, the first thing that pops into my mind is that ethnic folks really need to work on their communication skills if they want to scare someone.

And, I told him again that I couldn't understand a word he was saying, and you ain't getting anything from me so shove off.

Then his face changed (trying for real scary I think, although it could have been anger), and he pushed the door as hard as he could towards me. I ain't no skinny dude and it popped his chin a real good clip when I shoved it right back at him. I had to wipe off the blood when I got home.

My cane was already in my left (have to change hands when getting in the truck) hand and the four feet poked his chest pretty good (I think he's gonna have some bruises on his chest, but wait can they see busies?), while he was on his butt I pulled open my jacket and stepped close enough so he could see the big ole knife and 9MM right next to it, its been years since I've seen anyone crab walk that fast.

What a great day Very Happy

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. -- Thomas Jefferson

"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."--James Madison

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson.

NRA Life Member
Vietnam War Vet 68-69
wy111

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Had some fun yesterday Reply with quote

Lets give it up to me now baby?????????????????????????
Ah well, should have broke his teeth with your stick. might have spoken better Smile

chambered221

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Had some fun yesterday Reply with quote

Les, should this ever happen again, give serious thought to having a report filed !!!

There’s an old saying about the first to call and report something like that.
In the end I’m sure you’d come out if it ok, but you might be dragged out of your vehicle and slammed to the ground for no reason.

Most Police officers go on how the call comes in !!!
Now just imagine what that brother may have said when he called the Po Po !!!

A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
~George Washington
lesterg3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Had some fun yesterday Reply with quote

Yeah, I did call the locals, (I won't go into how incompentent they are) and they took the report.

Today they called and have a suspect and I am to go down tomorrow at 8:00 Am to identify him.

They said he has a record of assault, rape, and robbery, and are anxious for me to ID him. Even the DA called to make sure I was coming, she really wants to nail this guy, but other folks have backed out on testifying.

Yeah, this is the business part, the other part was just fun.

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. -- Thomas Jefferson

"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."--James Madison

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson.

NRA Life Member
Vietnam War Vet 68-69
popgun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Had some fun yesterday Reply with quote

I'm glad you came out on top! Can we say you put the guy right in his place...on his rear on the ground. Wonderful.

I have to disagree with you on one point. They locals are not too incompetent if they have the guy identified already and are waiting on you to prosecute.

If you identify their suspect then by all means do your part to put the guy behind bars. That gets him off the street and he won't be doing the same to some lady or someone who is infirm and can't defend themselves.

Amazing what good defense tools a car door and a walking stick can be. Congratulations on your fast response to his assault on you.

Last edited by popgun on Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile ICQ Number AIM Address MSN Messenger Yahoo Messenger Photo Gallery
Pumpkinslinger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Had some fun yesterday Reply with quote

Les, I'm glad things came out in your favor! If you ever figure out what he was saying pass it along, I'm interested in the translation.

"I ain't no better than anybody else, and there ain't nobody better than me!" Ma Kettle
rdwllce

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Had some fun yesterday Reply with quote

And you wiped the dna off of the door that would have been the clincher!!!!!!!!!!!

Pumpkinslinger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:46 am    Post subject: Re: Had some fun yesterday Reply with quote

Les, did they get your man?

"I ain't no better than anybody else, and there ain't nobody better than me!" Ma Kettle
lesterg3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:06 am    Post subject: Re: Had some fun yesterday Reply with quote

Yep, they had the right guy. They said they'd let me know when the trial is, but they have not said what they are charging him with. Assault for starters, but maybe more.

Apparently he's out on bail and since he only lives about a half mile away I'm keeping a close lookout, that's the problem with this little town, everyone seems to know where everyone else lives, and there sure has been a lot of foot traffic around my house well after dark lately. Good thing I don't sleep much.

NRA Life Member
Vietnam War Vet 68-69
gelandangan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Had some fun yesterday Reply with quote

Take care Les.
Hope everything turns out ok.

Do - Not try!

gelandangan.weebly.com/
Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:52 am    Post subject: Re: Had some fun yesterday Reply with quote

Well done Lester. A man, or woman, has the right to defend him/her self.

Glad to hear that you came "off the back foot" and gave him a taste of his own medicine.

Several of the guys made good points. You need to do your civic duty for a couple of reasons...

1. Stop this clown from attacking a less capable person and really doing some harm

2. Get the idiot off the streets...and if he is a "brick short of a load", then maybe he will get the medical/psych assistance he may need.

Rdwllce makes a good point about wiping away evidence. Maybe you should have left it there to strengthen the Police case against this fool.

Be safe mate, sleep lightly, maybe fit some motion sensor lights to the outside of your house...or even some motion sensor cameras...they aren't expensive these days. And look after Miz Dee mate.

Cheers, Vince

Illegitimi non carborundum
(Never let the bastards grind you down)

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

"Nulla Si Fa Senza Volonta."
(Without Commitment, Nothing Gets Done)
lesterg3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Had some fun yesterday Reply with quote

Hey Guys,

The blood was still on the door when the cops arrived, I did not leave the parking lot till they were done talking to me, finished their report and left the scene.. They choose not to take a sample of the blood. This is a very strange little town. Smile

The City Government, including the City Police is controlled by folks not of my race. And, in my opinion this is a very racist city. In fact one of the Cops who showed up said that I probably over reacted, but he too is not on the same branch of the Homosapien tree that I am on.

I'm planning on building a home out on my land to get away from the weird sh-t that goes on here. Where I still able to work for a living it would already be done.

The DA called last night to advise the trial will be end of April and asked if he needed to subpoena me to be there. First I could not believe he asked, but as I've said "THIS IS A VERY STRANGE LITTLE TOWN." He later said he asked because some folks get scared. I am going down to meet with him next week, he asked that I bring my CWP, Military records and anything else that may be pertinent to my "position in this matter", I guess that he wants stuff that will indicate I am an honest person. He also asked if I had any criminal record, which I certainly do not.

Later, I got a call from the City Sheriff asking me if I was sticking to my story, or if I had anything to add. I thought that was strange, and today I called the DA about it. The guy (attacker) told the cops that I called him over and then attacked him. Now it seems to be a matter of who the court/jury believes. The cops could find no witnesses. In this town the jury's are all of a particular ethnic pursuit. DA sounds worried to me. I told him I'll take my chances. I asked the DA about the guys criminal record and he told me that it would not be likely the the Judge would allow that to be part of the trial.

Honestly, I will be happy to get out of this without the charges being turned on me, as the Cop said, "He probably over reacted", one dumbs--t Cop. Or for that matter a civil suit.

I won't back down. But, I am worried. Pray

NRA Life Member
Vietnam War Vet 68-69
lesterg3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Had some fun yesterday Reply with quote

A couple of other thoughts arised as I finished writing this.

I guess that I will have to say I was frightened, or scared of the guy. Which I certainly was not. But, I suppose you have to have a reason to defend yourself from attack.

And, maybe I should shave and get a haircut, so I don't look so much like a wild man. The avatar is old the hair and beard are longer now.

NRA Life Member
Vietnam War Vet 68-69
lesterg3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Had some fun yesterday Reply with quote

And another thought. Reading back over my posts one could assume I am a racist. I am sorry if I have offended anyone, I am just angry!

I am not a racist, nor a bigot.

These are the events as they did and are transpiring.

I judge a person on his actions and not his color.

NRA Life Member
Vietnam War Vet 68-69
gelandangan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Had some fun yesterday Reply with quote

Les, whenever you need to defend yourself in the parking lot situation, regardless on how you really feel, you ARE scared (at least thats what you should tell everyone - EVERYONE).

I know we are much stronger than those scum, but the LAW today always defend the one that can show wounds resulting from the confrontation.
In this case, the dumb idiot who try to attack you can show his wound as the result of the confrontation.
And as usual, whenever someone is wounded, they are the VICTIM in the eye of the law.

Regardless on how you tell the story, unless there is a witness willing to collaborate your story, it is your word against the "victim".
So, IM(uneducated)HO for your own good, you better be "scared" for your life, at least until the end of the trial.

Being spawn of as you said "a different branch in the homosapien tree" from most of the members here, I can also say that most of us here are very very tolerant to the diversity of races.
I do not think that your post is racist at all.

Please keep us updated with this injustice.

Do - Not try!

gelandangan.weebly.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » Spam-O-Rama
Page 1 of 2