well, since we got our new pup, we are on learning curve,
last night is quite a cool night here, so some bright spark (yours truly
) decided to place an electric warmer under the dog bed.
somewhere around 4 am, I woke up to a nasty smoke smell..
I found out a couple of thing.
1. even though I change the battery a few weeks ago, my smoke alarm is NOT working!!!
2. my living room is FULL of smoke!!
It looks like the heater melts some polyester material on the dog bed and the melt causes the kennel bedding and blankets to smoulder!
Well.. lucky the burn is minor and no one including the pup is hurt..
We have some problem coughing because of smoke inhalation,
there are burn marks on the floor and the house smell like well.. smoke..
Imagine the other consequences!