Albums: 308
 Pictures: 2451
  · Views: 820725
  · Votes: 1316
  · Comments: 86

Did you.......?
Discussion that doesnt fit other Topics
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stovepipe

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:23 am    Post subject: Did you.......? Reply with quote

....first damn thing this morning! Razz

Now I gota muck out the barn, ugh, where's my boots.......AYE-AYE SIR! COMIN' BUSHBOSS!!

img_20161108_090222499_hdr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  149 KB
 Viewed:  6002 Time(s)

img_20161108_090222499_hdr.jpg

dhc4ever

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:50 am    Post subject: Re: Did you.......? Reply with quote

Good luck you lot.
Seems you get a choice of dumb and dumber, a population of over 300 million and these two are the best you can do?
God help us all.

Dont do anything you wont like explaining to the paramedics..............
Gil Martin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: Did you.......? Reply with quote

Right after lunch when the crowd at the polls thinned out. All the best...
Gil

DallanC
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: Did you.......? Reply with quote

F'ing work scheduled a all day meeting for me today, even when I pointed out by law they have to give me 2 hours to vote. Morons.

I will have to vote after work.

-DallanC
Pumpkinslinger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Did you.......? Reply with quote

Luckily I was off today. Wandered in to vote at 1045 and the place was almost empty. I was out in maybe 10 minutes. The workers said that when they opened at 0630 there was a two hour line.

"I ain't no better than anybody else, and there ain't nobody better than me!" Ma Kettle
Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Did you.......? Reply with quote

dhc4ever wrote:
Good luck you lot.
Seems you get a choice of dumb and dumber, a population of over 300 million and these two are the best you can do?
God help us all.

I agree totally Pete...I feel very sorry for what the US is most likely to experience for the next 4 years mate. That will give them 12 years in a row of garbage Government.

I am not even going to try and understand the logic behind the selection of these two as the representatives of the two parties. As you say mate...there had to be other, far better and more reasonable choices in a population of that size. Even Sarah Palin would be a better choice I reckon, and a damn sight easier to look at I might add.

My big concern at the moment is the possible state of the world economy come Friday morning. My grandson wrote my car off last Friday night in an accident which means I have to replace the car. To do this necessitates me breaking an investment I have The general consensus is that if Trump gets in, the ars3 will fall out of the sharemarkets, which will cost me probably thousands in losses (I lost $4000 in the last big downturn a few years back). If Killary gets in God only knows what is going to happen, bearing in mind Putin allegedly said "if Clinton gets in there will be war".

Good luck to EVERYONE, I think we are all going to need some.

Illegitimi non carborundum
(Never let the bastards grind you down)

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

"Nulla Si Fa Senza Volonta."
(Without Commitment, Nothing Gets Done)
PaulS

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Did you.......? Reply with quote

Surprise!
Trump won. we got the lesser of two evils.
The real surprise was that the Libertarians got more votes than ever.

So and So's pages on the internet = NOT reliable loading data
Always check data against manuals
NEVER exceed maximum listed loads
stovepipe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:55 am    Post subject: Re: Did you.......? Reply with quote

Markets: nerves. They will bounce back. Mostly only short term flipper losses. Who cares. I've invested MUCHO and lost mucho- it's called RISK. Murphy has teeth. He bites sometimes.

Voting: hilarious to watch the results. Rachel Maddow- seriously, who in the hell thought it was OK for that thing to talk on national TV. Looked pretty stupid about 11PM my time. But- the open mouth kept flapping! Wow.

I'm a Republican. I vote my party. Period. Better or Worse. Deal with it. And it's not the lesser of two evils. Gime a freaking brake man.

Say what anyone wants. I don't care. I know what's up. Been here 56 years. You wana live in AMERICA, safe, happy, prosperous?

* People- Act like An American. Fight for Her. Get a job, work for your pay. Make a difference in someone else's life without having your hand out- it's called VOLUNTEERING...so many haters in the Land of ours and that's a shame, cuz it's infectious. No-loads/haters? Go north or south. Lots of room and free stuff for ya there.
* Leaders- stop sending it all "over there". Make it work HERE. HERE is Home and Hearth. Take care of US (The U.S.) first.

No one stopped to think during the CNN call-in's to say...."hey- what a Great Nation. We CAN VOTE! Isn't this exciting! Look how crazy close it is!!!"

Nope- it was all flapping...and hating.

This was a close one, a real RACE. That's part of the fun and excitement, especially when your voice is being heard and you are vested. It was edge of the seat action all the way down the home straight. No gloating or sour grapes here.

The People chose. Bottom line there.
dhc4ever

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:20 am    Post subject: Re: Did you.......? Reply with quote

Well the election is run and the die is cast.
I hope to be pleasantly surprised by Trump, you don't become a billionaire by being stupid.
Good luck with draining the swamp in Washington, there is so many entrenched vested interests in there I'd be surprised if he isn't shot in the next 2 years if he upsets the faceless power brokers.
The good thing is the established political system, media is in shock, they didn't get what they wanted, which was more of the same, looks like the American people gave the lot of them the middle finger, well done it needed to happen
So has anyone heard a policy out of any of them?
Did anyone mention the 20 trillion dollar debt the USA is carrying and how they are giving to fix that?
Well let's see what he manages to accomplish now the Republicans have the presidency and the numbers in the senate.

Dont do anything you wont like explaining to the paramedics..............
slimjim

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Did you.......? Reply with quote

stovey, great shirt! Thanks for leading the charge of the light brigade!

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - Albert Einstein
Suzanne

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:14 am    Post subject: Re: Did you.......? Reply with quote

Stovie!! Right-On!!
I'm actually getting some comedic relief watching the Dems. wiggle. I'm actually loving watching George Snuffelufigus, Martha RatFace and all those big time news anchors quizzically, with a who tripped me look on their faces, try and batter Trump even more after the election. They don't have a clue and you would think after mis-judging him for so long they would figure it out. Makes you want to throw more rocks in their windows even though there's no glass left in it. I'm not one who would kick a guy while he's down but if the bstrd is still threatening me I'm gonna get great pleasure out of it.

I had a smile on my face watching the little sweetheart Hillary supporters actually in tears during the run-up. I also smiled when I saw the idiotic protest marches and mayhem going on in the cities. They now know how we felt when they elected Obama (freeking twice) who literally destroyed every aspect of my life that he could touch. Like a bully with a grin on his face all the while. So I feel no shame in laughing at them who act like they live in another country, doing the Saul Alinsky, Margaret Sanger, Bill Ayers, Van Jones dance-a-thon.

OMG they had Van Jones on one of the news broadcasts after the election, it was frightening to even see the guy!! That tells you where Obama took us, just seeing that guy being able to still try and influence and the news media even putting a value on his opinion.....it's scary that's for sure. Please let them all sink back into the mud and be gone.

Suz
I could go on...

stovepipe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:49 am    Post subject: Re: Did you.......? Reply with quote

Van Jones was a riot. What a weeny. Put the card back in the deck man!

It took almost 10 years, now it's all officially been brought to light. The People called the no-load, cookie-pushers out. Whad they do? They went to the same "book" of classic, worn out lines and truck loads of rhetoric.

The egg has been candled!
Bushmaster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:11 am    Post subject: Re: Did you.......? Reply with quote

"The egg has been candled!"

I wonder how many people knows what that means and why.

DEMOCRACY Two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for lunch...
LIBERTY A well armed sheep contesting the outcome of the vote...
Suzanne

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:18 am    Post subject: Re: Did you.......? Reply with quote

Exactly! Truck load of rhetoric....interviews with Jessie Jackson for instance.

Here's what Michelle Malkin has to say and you should go to her web site and read the rest;

The good news is that after being blasted as haters by Clinton’s hate-filled minions, after being slapped down as racial “cowards” by Clintonite holdover Eric Holder, after being lambasted as “xenophobes” and “nativists” by immigration expansionists in both parties, after enduring a string of faked hate crimes blamed on conservatives, after ceaseless accusations of “Islamophobia” in the wake of jihad attacks on American soil, after baseless accusations of “homophobia” for protesting the government’s gay wedding cake coercion, and after mourning a growing list of police officers ambushed and targeted by violent thugs seeking racial vengeance, an undeniable movement of citizens in the 2016 election cycle decided to push back.

Suz
Viva Trump

stovepipe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:21 am    Post subject: Re: Did you.......? Reply with quote

Bushmaster wrote:
"The egg has been candled!"

I wonder how many people knows what that means and why.

I do! And how to muck out a barn!

Some of my buddies were all she's gona win. I said, "Dewey-Truman" baby! VOTE damnit!

For the first time in almost a decade The People rose up, Walked Softly- a Silent Storm where it counted, at the polls! Not buttloads of rhetoric on TV! Your vote really does count!

Best election ever!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » General
Page 1 of 2