Albums: 308
 Pictures: 2452
  · Views: 824047
  · Votes: 1316
  · Comments: 86

Obama's Need For "Moderate Muslims"
Discussion that doesnt fit other Topics
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigBlue

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:15 am    Post subject: Obama's Need For "Moderate Muslims" Reply with quote

Many, including myself, do not believe there is anything such as a moderate Muslim. In my mind they are all Muslims, some active Jihadis and others that support them through a common belief in the teachings of the Quran. The term "moderate Muslim" however must be maintained for Obama to justify Muslims existence in our society. The goal of all believers of the Quran is Sharia law. A law that cannot exist side by side with our laws and cannot exist under our Constitution. By maintaining the term "moderate Muslim", Obama can throw off the actions of Jihadis as just a small radicalized segment of the Muslim population and thereby allowing for the existence of all Muslims in our society. Looking at the results of the attack in San Bernadino and the resultant cry for banning guns, I'm left to wonder what would occur in this country if 100 Jihadis did the same thing in 50 locations all on the same day? What if it were 1,000 Jihadis? I don't believe these numbers are that out of line with the willingness of Islam to attack this country, nor out of line with the number of people illegally crossing our borders. There are soft targets aplenty in this land of gun free zones. So what would Obama's reaction be to such an attack? I think we all know that there would be a call to ban guns the likes of which we've never seen and Muslims in general would not be blamed, just the ones that carried out the attacks. The blame would be placed on the availability of guns to radicals. In fact I also believe that there would also be a call for the government to protect and defend those so called "moderate Muslims". I would not at all be surprised to see some sort of martial law enacted. We know Obama wants us disarmed and I believe there is nothing too outrageous, nothing off the table when describing Obama's tactics. Are "moderate Muslims" his path to banning guns? Are they his answer to denying us our Constitutional rights all in the name of national security?
Tremblay

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: Obama's Need For "Moderate Muslims" Reply with quote

That is so true Blue

Never argue with a stupid person ,cause they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. Mark Twwain
PaulS

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Obama's Need For "Moderate Muslims" Reply with quote

Well, there was an article a while back (a few months ago) where a Muslim poet was severely beaten by four other Muslims for writing about peace and love. There are moderates out there and there is one faction of Islam that is completely against violence of any kind. They're are often targets of radicals in the middle east.

So and So's pages on the internet = NOT reliable loading data
Always check data against manuals
NEVER exceed maximum listed loads
BigBlue

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Obama's Need For "Moderate Muslims" Reply with quote

If as you say they are moderate, then they do not believe in the teachings of the Quran.
Suzanne

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Obama's Need For "Moderate Muslims" Reply with quote

I think the ones that are "completely against violence" are only that way when the media interviews them. Just as the latest devote Muslim couple totally surprised all their relatives including the mother that was living with them. It's better to say you're ignorant of the situation so you can go on and enlighten the others about what not to do, as they seem pretty bad at what they do.

Everyone seems to suggest (in the media) other scenarios that would have taken out more people, had they done this or that. The media likes to enlighten the bstrds too, by the what-if scenarios.

The staged delay about whether they were terrorists or not was explained today, as they didn't want to rush into the blame game against Muslims unless it was sure they had terrorist connections. Seems to me they all do, but when it's declared, then they have other countries' information available.

That was the explanation but it took only a day to get a terrorist tattoo on these people, so it doesn't fly with me that we were just being respectful to the Muslim population. It's in their teachings to lie! What kind of crazy....oh and did you see the interview of Susan Rice, our security adviser? You know she came from being a UN Ambassador to suddenly appointed security adviser...like their's some sort of job related connection there?

Pointed questions on the topic of Muslim immigrants, all she could do is the Clinton dodge. Slowly walking the long way around the barn, a smile on her face and nothing to say, then on to the next question (to avoid). Real confident in her lies. These are sick people running our country and they're crazy as hungry sharks.

Suz

Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Obama's Need For "Moderate Muslims" Reply with quote

Suz the Font of All Knowledge and All Knowing wrote:
...It's in their teachings to lie!

I can't argue with a single thing you have said Suz, you hit the nail squarely on the head...HARD.

Have a read of this and make your own mind up on whether or not they can be believed...What does the Religion of Peace Teach About... Are Muslims allowed to LIE

Illegitimi non carborundum
(Never let the bastards grind you down)

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

"Nulla Si Fa Senza Volonta."
(Without Commitment, Nothing Gets Done)
BigBlue

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:20 am    Post subject: Re: Obama's Need For "Moderate Muslims" Reply with quote

In the Presidents speech last night: And in an appeal that will likely anger conservatives, Obama demanded tougher gun control, saying it was a key part of combating ISIS.

This is the same President that funneled military arms from Libya to these terrorist groups in Syria! In order to avoid direct military intervention against Assad in Syria, the President has nurtured the growth of ISIS, while pretending to be waging an air war against them.
lesterg3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:30 am    Post subject: Re: Obama's Need For "Moderate Muslims" Reply with quote

Islam is a sham, and evil. How can you believe anything a muslim says if you're not a muslim, oh yeah and even if your a muslim are you a suni, or a shi'a, and if your a suni are you a wahhabi. So, it's honorable for them to lie to each other as well to any infidel, which is everybody else. I read the qur'an years ago and my assessment of it and those who follow it is unchanged and only supported by what we are seeing today. These people are trained to hate from birth, when in history have they not been fighting and killing (even before islam).

Yes, I know there are about 14,000 different Christian denominations worldwide, and yes men have used the word of God to do some deplorable things, I am not blind, but then God told us to look at actions and not words to determine if a man was truly a believer. I can find nowhere in God's word were he tells me to kill if a person will not convert, he says dust off your feet and walk away.

So, what do you do if your government wants you to live with vipers? Our founding fathers said it all, and that is why we have the 2nd amendment.

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. -- Thomas Jefferson

"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."--James Madison

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson.

NRA Life Member
Vietnam War Vet 68-69
BigBlue

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:34 am    Post subject: Re: Obama's Need For "Moderate Muslims" Reply with quote

Suzanne wrote:

..oh and did you see the interview of Susan Rice, our security adviser? You know she came from being a UN Ambassador to suddenly appointed security adviser...like their's some sort of job related connection there?
Suz

Her job qualification was her willingness, as Ambassador, to lie for the President about Beghazi. Talent means nothing in his world, her friendship and her loyalty were rewarded when Obama gave her the job.
Grumulkin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:36 am    Post subject: Re: Obama's Need For "Moderate Muslims" Reply with quote

Us "cattle" may not think things that are done make much sense. Those that do seemingly illogical things aren't really dumb but are following an agenda formulated at the very highest levels.

And for those who take comfort in the Second Amendment; it will be ignored when needed to fit the agenda. All the guns in the hands of good people will be of no avail in what is coming so don't kid yourself. All your attempts at "prepping" are going to be insufficient to save you.

I suppose you've heard of The New World Order?
BigBlue

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:18 am    Post subject: Re: Obama's Need For "Moderate Muslims" Reply with quote

Grumulkin wrote:
I suppose you've heard of The New World Order?

The first time was from the elder Bush many years ago. I still think there are quite a few steps that need to be taken yet before it's realized, but call it a one world government, agenda 21, or new world order, I think they are all part and parcel of the same end game. I do think a major worldwide crisis will be created to precede the final moves and that we, especially in America, are in for some harrowing times. As for the loss of our second amendment, if it's to happen then bring it on. 90% will most likely hand their gun over like sheep, but maybe being younger they have more to lose. I'm just about old enough and ornery enough not to care nor quietly go away. Maybe I just have too much of what America is, instilled in me, to want to play a part in some new world order.
lesterg3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: Obama's Need For "Moderate Muslims" Reply with quote

BB, I think you're right in some ways, but as fot the One World Order, I think they are much further along than we want to believe and further this muslim thing fits right into their plan. How do you get rid of a relatively small, but very capable people, dilute them with people from third world countries, who do not know what freedom is. Have never had it and are going to support whoever is feeding them. Slowly and almost imperceptibly whittle away their rights (use National Security it works great but who screwed up that security), eliminate jobs, lower the standard of living, grow state dependence. Sound familiar?

Satan's first job was to make people believe there was no Satan, the Illuminati, the Builderburgers, the One World Order (actually all one in the same) learned all they need to know from him.

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. -- Thomas Jefferson

"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."--James Madison

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson.

NRA Life Member
Vietnam War Vet 68-69
Bushmaster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:26 am    Post subject: Re: Obama's Need For "Moderate Muslims" Reply with quote

I will not make a statement on this thread as it would label me a islamophobe.

DEMOCRACY Two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for lunch...
LIBERTY A well armed sheep contesting the outcome of the vote...
Aloysius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: Obama's Need For "Moderate Muslims" Reply with quote

Bushmaster wrote:
I will not make a statement on this thread as it would label me a islamophobe.

is this something about sheep?

Smile
lesterg3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:46 am    Post subject: Re: Obama's Need For "Moderate Muslims" Reply with quote

Bushy, I appreciate that and not agreeing with Barry makes you a racist too, but a racist to which half of him.

The black or the white.

The people who are quick to label are the same people who will stand there and cry foul when some insane, islamic, or KKK asshole is going to put a bullet into their head, "not me, I support you and your insane anger and I don't care if you beat women , and rape children, and do all kinds of evil sh!t, because I understand your anger" BANG. There's one good liberal.

Maybe if you cannot physically defend yourself the bullet is what you deserved, and what this world needs. The world is not a nice place, and it matters not if you have the newest I-Phone, pad, or if you need a "safe place" cause people don't agree with your ignorance, or you camped out in front of the local Best Buy for three days for Black Friday.

The world is full of people who do not give a s%%t if you live or die, and if you don't agree with them, your death, the death of your children, and the death of everything you hold dear is OK. This country has become a disgusting pit of stench.

As far as I am concerned, from this point forward, I am going to take the islamic approach. If you don't agree with me you're meat.

NRA Life Member
Vietnam War Vet 68-69
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » General
Page 1 of 2