Photo Albums
 Albums: 308
 Pictures: 2451
  · Views: 820725
  · Votes: 1316
  · Comments: 86

No AR was used in the CT Shooting
Discussion that doesnt fit other Topics
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigBlue

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: No AR was used in the CT Shooting Reply with quote

The new version of events, herein referred to as the truth, doesn't line up with the political agenda of the left and therefore by executive order shall be ignored.
video.today.msnbc.msn....5#50208495
This brings up more questions than it answers.
Lanza was found dead next to three guns, a semi-automatic .223-caliber Bushmaster rifle and two pistols made by Glock and Sig Sauer, a law enforcement source told CNN.

Carver, who performed autopsies on seven of the victims, said the wounds he knew about were caused by a "long weapon." Asked by a reporter whether the rifle was the primary weapon, he responded, "Yes." H. Wayne Carver II, is the chief medical examiner for the state of Connecticut.
Don
wiersy111

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: No AR was used in the CT Shooting Reply with quote

Hmm, so basically they just admitted to lying. I would really love to see this whole thing blow up in their faces and show the public how the media and gun grabbing morons have been lying to the public to further their agenda. Using the public's manipulated opinion to create a society that cannot defend itself against a domestic enemy.

US ARMY RETIRED

The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.

Being "Over the Hill" is much better then being under it!
DallanC
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: No AR was used in the CT Shooting Reply with quote

Its an old video unfortunately when they were reporting anything anyone told them. Its been verified the bushmaster was the primary gun used to kill the kids.

What annoys me is the media not discussing the 20 minutes it took for the cops ot arrive, or the 30 minutes the killer was in there shooting up the place. In that amount of time he could have used 5 round mags and killed just as many. Heck a single barrel shotgun could kill 20 people blocked in a room in 30 minutes.

-DallanC
10spotterminator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:01 am    Post subject: Re: No AR was used in the CT Shooting Reply with quote

I remember watching that whole scenario unfold as it was being fed live over the air in bits and pieces and being a gun enthusiast and knowing this was trouble I tend to pay closer attention than the general public to this kind of thing. I distinctly remember early on when the police were doing their car to car shakedown them stating to the media an assult weapon was recovered from the trunk of Lanzas car. I will swear on a stack of bibles this was no later than 9:30 am here in Oregon making it near noon in Connecticut . The proposed video of a car trunk being opened at the scene shown a few days later from a birdseye view ( helicopter ) was in the dark when they began to try to alter the reporting again of an assult rifle being found in the trunk of Mr. Lanzas car. They sat on the grizzly scene where the kids had been shot and Mr. Lanza offed himself well into the afternoon before they even transported the bodies. You put the timelines into place and tell me what you believe to be the truth. The shooting was the morning of the 14th. When was this news cast that is in this thread aired originally ?

Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:41 am    Post subject: Re: No AR was used in the CT Shooting Reply with quote

I smell a rat...a BIG STINKING PUTRID SMELLY RAT !!!!!

Illegitimi non carborundum
(Never let the bastards grind you down)

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

"Nulla Si Fa Senza Volonta."
(Without Commitment, Nothing Gets Done)
Suzanne

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:43 am    Post subject: Re: No AR was used in the CT Shooting Reply with quote

Well this was stated in another thread, but that video you site also shows that the weapon in the trunk is not an AR either. The AR the coroner says is the primary weapon used from his forensic discovery on the victims. Not the apparent 4 handguns found in the school. That'll probably be the end of any more information we see on the news. They have to gather up all the misinformed and zap them with a ray gun to erase they're memory of the events and then hook them up to an Obama health care plan to re-invent their memory (via solar power) with more hope and change.

yup
heard
it
before
Suz

Donut Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: No AR was used in the CT Shooting Reply with quote

20 minute response time??? And I thought our response time was slow. In my district(rural) it takes me 18minutes running 10-18(lights and siren) to get from one side to the other.

10spotterminator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:13 am    Post subject: Re: No AR was used in the CT Shooting Reply with quote

The airing of the news cast on this thread about the federal officials stating that 4 handguns only were found in the immeadiate possession of the shooter was broadcast the day after the shooting on the 15th. Trust your aim,,, not your government.

Ominivision1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: No AR was used in the CT Shooting Reply with quote

10spotterminator wrote:
Trust your aim,,, not your government.

Yup, the video posted by Bigblue has been edited compared to when it was first shown almost 2 weeks ago. The video I seen was taken by news copter at nighttime and showed the police emptying the gun (shotgun?) in the trunk of a car.

Limitations are but boundaries created inside our minds.
TRBLSHTR

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: No AR was used in the CT Shooting Reply with quote

Mad One thing is for sure here;somebody is telling one big F'n wopper about this whole tragedy!I will believe 50% of what i see and none of what I hear!Too many fingers in the pudding on this one! Mad

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » General
Page 1 of 1