1. You can buy a silencer for a handgun.
2. You can trade your .44 in for two .22's.
3. You can have a handgun at home and another for the road.
4. If you admire a friends handgun and tell him so, he will be impressed and let you try it out.
5. Your primary handgun doesn't mind if you have a backup.
6. Your handgun will stay with you even if you are out of ammo.
7. A handgun doesn't take up a lot of your closet space.
8. Handguns function normally every day of the month.
9. A handgun won't ask, "do these grips make me look fat"?
10. A handgun doesn't mind if you go to sleep right after you're done using it.
11. A handgun doesn't judge you by the size of your......Hands.
12. A handgun won't complain if you are a little fast on the trigger.
I saved you the trouble guys