Photo Albums
 Albums: 308
 Pictures: 2451
  · Views: 820725
  · Votes: 1316
  · Comments: 86

Major Hasan
Discussions run-amok, innane banter it all goes here
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » Spam-O-Rama

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:46 pm    Post subject: Major Hasan Reply with quote

I received a rather disturbing email today. I am uncertain of the legitimacy of the information contained within, but if it is all correct, then there is a soldier out there that is in dire need of the help of the citizens of the US, because he has been let down badly by "The System" and his Government. Following is the email I received:

Confused Confused Confused

After reading the headlines today about the US soldier who shot up Afghanistan civilians, I couldn't help noticing an irony. There is all this clamor to try this guy quickly and execute him, never mind his having suffered a traumatic brain injury.

Yet this Major Hasan, who shot up Fort Hood while screaming Allahu akbar, still hasn't stood trial, and they are still debating whether he was insane, even with the clear evidence regarding his motive: slay as many infidels as possible. So we have a guy in a war zone who cracks, and he must be executed immediately. But this Muslim psychiatrist who was stateside in a nice safe office all day, murders 13, wounds 29 of our own guys, and they try to argue the poor lad suffered post-traumatic stress syndrome, from listening to real soldiers who had actual battle experience. Two and a half years later, they still haven't tried the murderous bastard.

Hopefully there will be someone amongst us who has information on the truthfulness of what this email states. If it is all true, then action needs to be taken to assist this soldier, or put them both on the same level and dealt with equally and appropriately...even given the differences between military and civilian law.

Cheers, Vince

Illegitimi non carborundum
(Never let the bastards grind you down)

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

"Nulla Si Fa Senza Volonta."
(Without Commitment, Nothing Gets Done)
pete4d

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Major Hasan Reply with quote

Vince, Its sad but true ,what this country has become were one religion (mussie) are put ahead of our national security and our own people weather they're military or civilians .

When the SHTF I'm gonna hunker down until all those idiots kill each other. up-date

The secret to enjoying life is to never take it too seriously, as you will never make it out alive!

I'm on the watch list are you ?
Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Major Hasan Reply with quote

pete4d wrote:
Vince, Its sad but true ,what this country has become were one religion (mussie) are put ahead of our national security and our own people weather they're military or civilians .

Sh1te...that is terrible terrible news mate...and I have a gut feeling from where this problem starts. Very Happy Very Happy

I must reiterate...

"there is a soldier out there that is in dire need of the help and support of the citizens of the US, because he has been let down badly by "The System" and his Government."

Cheers, Vince

lesterg3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:51 am    Post subject: Re: Major Hasan Reply with quote

Vince, God bless you for your concern, and reaching out, and I mean that with all the sincerity this decrepit old paranoid body has, but I have to ask why you would expect that anyone outside the top political/military (cluster ph--k) establishment would ever know or be able to find the truth. The truth as we Americans know it is whatever Barry and his buddies tell the media it is and then they tell us why Barry is right. And, I only use Barry because he is the current ________ leading this country, not because any other president used the media and the political truth any differently since Eisenhower.

I used to watch Fox News because I felt that there I was getting a little of the truth, but since that debacle in England where Murdoch’s kid was caught hacking e-mails and other stuff, Fox news has really changed. I don’t know what the truth is and suspect we never will.

War is not war anymore, it is political expediency, and wars are no longer fought to be won, but to meet a political agenda. I saw this firsthand in Vietnam, and it is becoming clearer and clearer. Is it the guy who still believes in his country and volunteers for military service, no I have great respect for him; it is the politically appointed military hierarchy that moves to the whims and wishes of the great and powerful. So if you want to know the truth just ask them, they’ll check with who they report to and will let you know.

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. -- Thomas Jefferson

"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."--James Madison

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson.

NRA Life Member
Vietnam War Vet 68-69
Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:58 am    Post subject: Re: Major Hasan Reply with quote

Not a problem Lester...when I see a soldier who needs help being rail-roaded I tend to get a bit annoyed mate.

You are right when you hint at only the top brass/politicos being aware of what is the truth...but they are minions of the Govt and will do as they are instructed ....and if it is politically expedient to bring a swift and amicable end to a situation that has the potential to become a political "hot potato", they will do it.

The media...I believe none of what I hear and only a quarter of what I see. One thing I learned many years ago is that the media NEVER let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Cheers, Vince

Suzanne

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:49 am    Post subject: Re: Major Hasan Reply with quote

Truly it has nothing to do with what happened, but everything to do with the outcome and pressure from the civilian population. Politically they think they're doin the right thing. Making a huge media party out of it is part of the reparations. Just like those guys caught peeing on those dead soldiers, it wasn't anything unusual but some idiot took a photo and gave the media a leg up to it. Politically speaking, our government has to save face and make it a treasonous offence. If we lived in a more reason oriented world the media would be suppressed to the point of censure for doing something like that.

To me the media is more treasonous by inciting and sensationalizing what normally occurs during a war. Our opposition merely uses our media hype to leverage us against our self. They know we are good people and they are good people, and good people don't do bad things. Well bad things happen in war. That's what war is.

We've become so spineless that we can't let some war horses pee on their enemy? They can shoot and kill them, but can't pee? Our enemy can be-head us and televise it to the world, but we can't even pee? That's what our media has done to us. It's all for political stance, one way or the other.

It all starts with politics. You aim the blame on the other guy for starting the mess in the first place, then you get the media to stand by you by giving them carte blanch to any adverse political stance (sensationalize if you have to) even going so far as to get other countries (Mexico for instance) to go along with your "Americans are just historically bad people" attitude and you've then groomed the next political stance of getting re-elected so you can save us all from the mess you just created.

Yes Vinnie annoyed is the term.

Suz

TRBLSHTR

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Major Hasan Reply with quote

We've become so spineless that we can't let some war horses pee on their enemy? They can shoot and kill them, but can't pee? Our enemy can be-head us and televise it to the world, but we can't even pee? That's what our media has done to us. It's all for political stance, one way or the other.

It all starts with politics. You aim the blame on the other guy for starting the mess in the first place, then you get the media to stand by you by giving them carte blanch to any adverse political stance (sensationalize if you have to) even going so far as to get other countries (Mexico for instance) to go along with your "Americans are just historically bad people" attitude and you've then groomed the next political stance of getting re-elected so you can save us all from the mess you just created.

Yes Vinnie annoyed is the term.

Suz[/quote]
Personally I believe we should behead and pee on the media,then tell mexico that this is what will happen to them if they keep violating our border and immigration laws!Think that would get noticed? Razz

Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Major Hasan Reply with quote

I couldn't have said it any better myself Suz. The politicos run the media and the media print what they are told to print. As you say, it is all about getting elected or re-elected. If I had my way, I would drop all of the media into a war zone and say...

"OK...you want to report on the war...fill ya boots, but stay right away from us and don't expect any support of any kind for any reason at any time. Also, do not do anything that will jeopardise our position or the safety of our soldiers...that will incur our wrath, by the ton !! If you survive, and can get back home, then you can report what you see and experience."

Lester...if you wish to quote the word of the Lord...I personally don't have a problem with that mate, especially when it is pertinent.

Annoyed Suz...no...much more than that mate, but I can't use stronger language because this is a family orientated Forum. My gut is telling me that Hasan is being treated differently because he is an Officer and a Muslim (and isn't the Comd in Chief a self confessed Muslim)...whereas the US soldier who run amok in Afghanistan (and wrongly I must admit) is only a minion and as such is dispensable.

Cheers, Vince

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » Spam-O-Rama
Page 1 of 1