Albums: 308
 Pictures: 2451
  · Views: 820622
  · Votes: 1316
  · Comments: 86

Nonbinary
Discussions run-amok, innane banter it all goes here
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » Spam-O-Rama

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:10 pm    Post subject: Nonbinary Reply with quote

Is this Court for real? I don't believe this...they are out of control.

Oregon court rules that ‘nonbinary’ is a legal gender

Illegitimi non carborundum
(Never let the bastards grind you down)

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

"Nulla Si Fa Senza Volonta."
(Without Commitment, Nothing Gets Done)
Pumpkinslinger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Nonbinary Reply with quote

I think the correct term for those is "mentally ill".

"I ain't no better than anybody else, and there ain't nobody better than me!" Ma Kettle
Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Nonbinary Reply with quote

Pumpkinslinger wrote:
I think the correct term for those is "mentally ill".

I do believe that you have got it in one Punkin. Very Happy Laughing Laughing

Suzanne

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Nonbinary Reply with quote

I live in Oregon and I'm going to claim ignorance on that one but I certainly wouldn't doubt it. First openly bisexual governor and first person to be openly LGBT at time of taking office – Kate Brown (D), governor of Oregon. Notice she's not a Republican. Interestingly she was appointed the office after the original position was vacated, but recently she was actually elected to office. There is also
Rep. Gail Shibley (female) D) – appointed 1991; elected 1992
Rep. George Eighmey (male) (D) – appointed 1993; elected 1994
Sen. Kate Brown (female/bisexual) (D) – elected 1996
Rep. Tina Kotek (female) (D) – elected 2006; current Speaker of the House
Can you imagine having the last name of Kotek and being lesbian?

We also have the first transgender mayor: Stu Rasmussen, Silverton, Oregon (2008) and good ole Sam Adams he was the first openly gay mayor of a top-30 U.S. city.

It's nothing new to have openly gay or LGBT holders of political positions in the USA and as main stream as it appears on the television you would think that up to 50% of the population had a gender problem or two. Sharing school bathrooms with LGBT or transgenders was an issue not too long ago, sort of like can't we all just get along? Barack Obama appointed a series of gay and lesbian judges to the district courts, heck we need someone to represent such a huge part of our population.

All you have to do is read up on Obama's and Hillary's early teachers and mentors to find out there's a reason for it. I think of them as anarchists creating chaos, not radical liberals, with a plan to disrupt so that they can be called in to the rescue. Notice how Trump's election is going. Obama is visiting all the heads of state he can muster to forewarn them of the ensuing mess they're about to encounter in dealing with Trump. Sort of like warning the dog sitter that even though the dog is docile now, he's as tame as a wild animal so you better be cautious. Don't give him too much rope or he'll bite your leg off.

He'll be cool....he'll be cool....just relax and let's give him a chance, see what he can do....then we'll come to the rescue and eliminate any further need for conservatives. Obama's minions will return shortly....after making this upcoming presidency as chaotic as possible. He'll come to the rescue and we'll all be better off. Progressives to the rescue, is what they're playing right now. Switchin things up a little, re-defining words and actions, confusing us and stepping over the line a few times, telling everyone they know the better way. Obama believes he's in charge when in fact the people are in charge. Obama believes he knows better than we do and if we play along he can tell us what to do when to do it and don't ask questions.

Not how it's meant to be and not how it's going to be. I believe Trump will surprise everyone. He's not telegraphing his intentions. He's undermining the way things have progressed under Obama and they don't have a clue. At least that's what I think and under that smug exterior he's grinning ear to ear with the knowledge of setting things straight again and cutting the progressives off at the knees.

In case you haven't noticed....it's not about black vs white, fat vs skinny, rich vs poor, gay vs hetero.....(it does take your mind off of what it's about) what it's about is the people vs the government. It's right to question the government. That's why America was founded. To clear things up about what a government's role is in our lives.

When you hear about all the recent conflicts between races, the police shootings the college rapes the gender conflicts and how things have escalated in the last 8 years under a president who was elected to solve all those problems you wonder why is it worse than ever. The government wants us to ignore our position and wants us to listen to their solution. Once we rely on the government to solve all our problems, the dictatorship has begun. The people on their own didn't start the conflicts, they were ignited by the government. We didn't have near the problems 8 years ago, matter of fact we were pretty unified after 9-11-2001 until the big O squatted on us. All the ear marks of a community organizer, first create a problem to solve then as you need more employment create other problems to solve and racism is the easiest you just have to learn the rhetoric, teach the minions and make sure they know there's lots of hand-outs to be had if they play along.

Suz
not a
binary
weenie

Tremblay

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Nonbinary Reply with quote

Boy I hope I'm OK !!!!

Never argue with a stupid person ,cause they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. Mark Twwain
Suzanne

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:41 am    Post subject: Re: Nonbinary Reply with quote

Sorry ....I went off

Suz

dhc4ever

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:40 am    Post subject: Re: Nonbinary Reply with quote

Suz,
Its always interesting when you "go off".
You have something to say and articulate very well.

Dont do anything you wont like explaining to the paramedics..............
Tremblay

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: Nonbinary Reply with quote

dhc4ever wrote:
Suz,

I second that

Never argue with a stupid person ,cause they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. Mark Twwain
PaulS

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Nonbinary Reply with quote

Suz,
Never apologize for what you believe to be the truth or expressing how you feel.

NEVER trust the government...

So and So's pages on the internet = NOT reliable loading data
Always check data against manuals
NEVER exceed maximum listed loads
Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Nonbinary Reply with quote

dhc4ever wrote:
Suz,

+ 1 on that Pete...Suz is a lady that calls a spade a spade, not a shovel. Very knowledgeable and not afraid to call it like it is...always a great read.

Dimitri

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:42 am    Post subject: Re: Nonbinary Reply with quote

Suzanne wrote:
Sharing school bathrooms with LGBT or transgenders was an issue not too long ago, sort of like can't we all just get along?

Never understood what the fuss is about unisex washrooms. They have been around for years in Toronto.

Dimitri

Tremblay

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:17 am    Post subject: Re: Nonbinary Reply with quote

It is a matter of common sense ....

TRBLSHTR

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:16 am    Post subject: Re: Nonbinary Reply with quote

Shocked Well Vince-this is what happens to Oregon!We -had-one of the most beautiful,easily inhabitable,steady temperate places on the west coast!Thats why the pioneers settled here.For the most part-the original settlers were very accommidating to their new neighbors,and people were of an independent nature.Nowadays tho the newest generation of settlers seem to be the cast outs of other not so accomidating areas of the nation and they also bring with them the culture of liberal takers and freeloaders on society.I personally don't give a rats fuzzy backside what claimed sexual habits that they perform-in the privacy of their own domain.Likewise tho-I don't want my nose rubbed in the information,and be discrimainated against because I am not a participant in their private escapades!
My best thoughts on all of this is that we did as a nation get rid of the she devil B from H,and hopefully we can also rid our state of these "progressive perverts" that believe that they control us!

Suzanne

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Nonbinary Reply with quote

Well TRBLS we still got trbls....Portland wants to become a sanctuary city. We may have gotten rid of the she devil but her minions (I love that word) are still doin her bidding. A substantial majority of Portlanders — 74 percent — consider themselves to be liberal on social issues, compared with 35 percent of the rest of the region and 36 percent of the rest of the state. According to the Portland Tribune and a full 84 percent disagree with the statement that “blacks, women, homosexuals and other groups don't want equal rights, they want special rights.”

Here's a nice video of our Kate Brown talking about gun control
Laughing at Liberals

On a happier note here's our next Attorney General Trey Gowdy

Suz

Dimitri

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Nonbinary Reply with quote

Tremblay wrote:
It is a matter of common sense ....

There are "Family Washrooms" here with a common area with a microwave, comfortable chairs for women to breast feed, infant change tables etc and further in there are individual washrooms for adults and toddlers to use.

How's that for a mixed use washroom?

Dimitri

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » Spam-O-Rama
Page 1 of 2