Albums: 308
 Pictures: 2451
  · Views: 820725
  · Votes: 1316
  · Comments: 86

Work place Violence or Jihad?
Discussion that doesnt fit other Topics
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigBlue

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:13 pm    Post subject: Work place Violence or Jihad? Reply with quote

I'm not going to rehash the whole story of the San Bernardino shootings, by now I'm sure we all heard the reports. What I did want to address is whether or not this will be called terrorism or work place violence as in the FT. Hood shootings. To that end I'll start with a report that I heard on a local television station that said Syed Rizwan Farook, one of the shooters, had recently spent a month in Saudi Arabia and was thought to have returned with a wife. The other shooter, Tashfeen Malik, is thought to either be his Wife or Fiancee. It is reported that they had two .223 semi-automatic rifles and two handguns, legally bought and police also had found pipe bombs wired to detonate using remote control toy controllers. When the shootings occurred both shooters were dressed in black tactical clothing with masks which leads me to believe this had been planned and not a spur of the moment reaction. You may be able to grab your guns on short notice, but you don't learn how to build explosives and complete a remotely detonated devise on the spur of the moment. I know there is a lot of investigating to do and most if not all of this is speculation, but given the reports so far, I'm led to believe there may be much more to this than simple work place violence. I do believe that if Obama had been President on 9/11, we would have heard that the people that commandeered the planes were actually pilots in training and that 9/11 was only workplace violence.
BTW, Our dear leader was once again in a rush to push his anti-gun agenda and called for stricter gun control while this story was still ongoing. Something the media won't say is that the gun control that Obama is asking for is already in place in California.
Elvis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Work place Violence or Jihad? Reply with quote

Scratch it cannot be work place violence......unless all three??? shooters/nut jobs worked there and were sacked at same time....and even then it is premeditated murder not a spur/heat of the moment thing
a sad sad day which ever way you look at it Sad

dhc4ever

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Work place Violence or Jihad? Reply with quote

The media over here has been in a frenzy over this, your gun laws or lack thereof, 2 nd ammendment blah blah blah.
They even rolled out ex deputy prime minister tim fischer who was spouting how well the Australian gun laws work and why you lot should adopt them and how proud he was he was part of their implementation.
I almost vomited, 19 years later I still get that reaction.
BB, if looks like a terrorist, quacks like a terrorist, takes on the unarmed and disabled like cowards and is a saudi, its a terrorist.
What are the current gun laws in California?
Obviously the current laws against murder, assault, being a terrorist, building bombs, multible vehicle offenses didnt work so our fearless leaders still think the answer is of course more laws.

Dont do anything you wont like explaining to the paramedics..............
BigBlue

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Work place Violence or Jihad? Reply with quote

California Gun Laws: oag.ca.gov/sites/all/f...l2013.pdf?
BigBlue

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Work place Violence or Jihad? Reply with quote

At 8:30 PST last night CAIR, set up a news conference. How did they know the shooters were Muslim? The San Bernadino Police did't release the names of the shooters until they held a news conference at 10:30PST. Someone was in the know and released the information to them ahead of the official announcement.

"The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) wasted no time before holding a press conference in California to defend Islam after a horrific deadly shooting carried out by multiple gunmen, one of whom authorities say is a man named Syed Farook.

“We have condemned all violence everywhere,” said speaker Muzammil Siddiqi in the press conference. He heads the Islamic Society of Orange County mosque in Garden Grove, California. Siddiqi urged people “not implicate Islam or Muslims” because “our faith is against that kind of behavior.”

But Siddiqi’s past statements suggest otherwise.

“America has to learn — if you remain on the side of injustice, the wrath of God will come!” Siddiqui said at a White House protest against Israel in 2000.

Siddiqi also reportedly praised suicide bombers, as reported by the Kansas City Star.

“Those who die on the part of justice are alive, and their place is with the Lord, and they receive the highest position, because this is the highest honor,” Siddiqui said in a 1995 speech."

We may not be at war with Islam, but Islam is most definitely at war with us. Beliefs in Islam are the same and there is no such thing as a radical Islamist anymore than there are moderate Islamists. There are however active Jihadis and rest are those that support them.
dhc4ever

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Work place Violence or Jihad? Reply with quote

BigBlue wrote:
California Gun Laws: oag.ca.gov/sites/all/f...l2013.pdf?

Well bugger me, the perp and friend paid absolutely NO attention to most of the above, obviously you need stronger wording and more laws, that'll fix it.

Start writing your congressmen threatening removal from the trough of public money, dont let the thin edge of their "reasonable" laws get started, the end game is total civilian disarmament as per every UN treaty you've signed onto.

Dont do anything you wont like explaining to the paramedics..............
Suzanne

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:07 am    Post subject: Re: Work place Violence or Jihad? Reply with quote

Thanks BB!! and isn't there a third shooter? Don't know what happened to that one. Yeah the national news today (I was surprised they admitted it) said that it was unclear whether it will be called a terrorist attack then they outlined the shooter's background and identified it to be a terrorist act (to me anyway). The male shooter was attending a party there, left for a few moments then came back with his wife to shoot up the place. They interviewed a guy sitting at a table with him. They thought he left to go to the bathroom or something. Nothing about that leaves me to question the motive, when connected to their horde of pipe bombs and other explosives they found.

The shooting in the Planned Parenthood place was cleared up very quickly the same day. No thumb up their behind on that one. I love the crazy look on that guy's face in the photos. Any police mug shots of this guy and his wife will have to come later as we don't want to embarrass anyone. I hope they crank them up like they did this Planned Parenthood guy. He looked ready for another shot of crack or heroine or what ever he was on.

The big O was certainly ready to stop us from buying guns, or at least as he put it, not impossible but very hard to buy. Local news stopped by all the local gun shops for a quick assessment of gun sales. They want to get that gun violence shot in there before it's absolved by it being terrorist related I guess. Once it's terrorist related they'll let us arm ourselves again, but for now we have to watch the gun sales, the background checks and all that malarkey.

I'm glad I don't know anyone with a middle-eastern sounding name....don't think we'd get along very well right now.

Suz

Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:17 am    Post subject: Re: Work place Violence or Jihad? Reply with quote

National Review:

Mass Shootings and Gun Control

"Colorado had already expanded background checks two years ago. So had Oregon before the Umpqua Community College shooting in October. France also has a background-check system. So too does California, which experienced yesterday’s attack. Yet, while the existing laws didn’t stop shootings of the very kind Clinton claims that they will stop, she uses these failures to justify imposing similar laws on the rest of the country."

ca.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  79.08 KB
 Viewed:  7429 Time(s)

ca.jpg

Illegitimi non carborundum
(Never let the bastards grind you down)

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

"Nulla Si Fa Senza Volonta."
(Without Commitment, Nothing Gets Done)
BigBlue

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:29 am    Post subject: Re: Work place Violence or Jihad? Reply with quote

It's kinda hard for Obama to blame this on Islamic terrorism after his September 2012 address to the UN, “The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.”-Obama
Suzanne

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:24 am    Post subject: Re: Work place Violence or Jihad? Reply with quote

EK!! Did he say that? OH my my....

Suz
proud to be
a non-prophet

BigBlue

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: Work place Violence or Jihad? Reply with quote

How many of the dead or wounded of San Bernadino were denied the right of self defense by the State of California? My guess is everyone of them!
BigBlue

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: Work place Violence or Jihad? Reply with quote

Suzanne wrote:
EK!! Did he say that? OH my my....

Suz
proud to be
a non-prophet
BigBlue

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: Work place Violence or Jihad? Reply with quote

dhc4ever wrote:

They even rolled out ex deputy prime minister tim fischer who was spouting how well the Australian gun laws work and why you lot should adopt them and how proud he was he was part of their implementation.

The place where the Tim Fischers of this world live must be truly magical, all unicorns and rainbows, but here in the real world simply writing a law does not stop crime. If that were so our jails would be empty and believe me they are not. The reason being is that darn near everyone in those jails had violated a written law. Hard to imagine isn't it? People like good old Tim just don't seem to realize that laws do not prevent any crime, they merely give a means by which to punish those that break them. It is good to know however that Old Tim has been so successful that he no longer requires armed guards to protect him. He doesn't have armed guards does he? The only reason I ask is that most of those over here that would see us unarmed and helpless have armed guards protecting them. Well the fact of the matter is that I don't ever plan on being disarmed no matter what laws the Tims of this country come up with. There's a very old saying that comes to mind, Molon Labe!
BigBlue

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Work place Violence or Jihad? Reply with quote

After writing the last post I got thinking about the best way to honor such people as Tim Fisher or any Communist for that matter and I came up with what I think is a great idea. I went online and ordered an unissued Makarov! Here's to you Tim old friend!
BigBlue

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Work place Violence or Jihad? Reply with quote

We have our answer! www.cbc.ca/news/world/...-1.3350496
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » General
Page 1 of 3