standing room only
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> General

#1: standing room only Author: SpacedoneLocation: missouri PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:17 pm
    ----
earlier today as i came to read posts i happened to see 33 visitors on the site at once.

being a regular here i beat my way through the huge crowd and took my nornal seat then pointed at people and made bad comments.

it was lots of fun!

#2: Re: standing room only Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:04 pm
    ----
ROFL I've had a hard time finding my normal seat at times because of the crowd, but I don't recall making bad comments. Very Happy I just hollered that because they weren't registered they didn't know what they were missing. I don't think they heard me over all the pushing and shoving that was going on. Shocked Laughing Laughing Point Rolling Eyes

#3: Re: standing room only Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:32 pm
    ----
We are on track to hit 100,000 hits... THIS MONTH ALONE!

Wait till the new version of pointblank releases (and yes I've started on the re-write). All those people who've been downloading it for the past 6 years will all be coming back to get the new version Smile

-DallanC

#4: Re: standing room only Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:36 pm
    ----
You have created a great place here Dallan, Very Happy even though a few of us, myself included, step off the path from time to time, we mean well. Sad Embarassed

Bushy told me to say that. Hiding

#5: Re: standing room only Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:29 pm
    ----
Finally.....Something i had nothing to do with.....Thanks 1895ss Laughing Hiding

#6: Re: standing room only Author: GroovyJackLocation: Bama PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:08 pm
    ----
Yeah I hadda kick a few butts myself , hate it when someone gets my seat ..
Jack

#7: Re: standing room only Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:16 pm
    ----
Yep, nothing worse then someone sitting in a seat that's reserved for some other so and so.............. Hiding ROFL ROFL

#8: Re: standing room only Author: GroovyJackLocation: Bama PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:23 pm
    ----
I like it especially when I get Bushies or 10 rings chair Bonk
Jack

#9: Re: standing room only Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:30 pm
    ----
I agree Jack. I like getting here before them and putting something mean and nasty Fart in there chair just before they sit down. But don't tell them it was me OK....... ! Very Happy

#10: Re: standing room only Author: GroovyJackLocation: Bama PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:32 pm
    ----
Ok I wont tell em it was you if you dont tell em it was me ..
Jack

#11: Re: standing room only Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:35 pm
    ----
Deal ROFL ROFL

#12: Re: standing room only Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:35 pm
    ----
I tell ya......I'm still innocent Very Happy You guys need the 'ol Whip from Bushy and I to put ya's back in shape Razz Laughing

#13: Re: standing room only Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:38 pm
    ----
Oh I'm in shape, round is a shape right.......... Very Happy Computer

#14: Re: standing room only Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:45 pm
    ----
Oh....I well know what shape you are in.......From the bottle to the glass, then the glass moved over to the desk.....Lastly from the desk in a curling motion to your mouth.....And so you aren't too tired, you premeditate your second drink in weighing 6oz less Haha

#15: Re: standing room only Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:48 pm
    ----
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh well close. Embarassed Very Happy Very Happy

SSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Bushy's looking for his chair now....... Don't tell him.. Help Hiding

-> General