Response From One of My Senators
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> General

#16: Re: Response From One of My Senators Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:12 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
"Shall NOT be infringed".....

I honestly can't understand why THEY don't understand. Are they going to pass a law to make 80 million citizens "criminals"?

#17: Re: Response From One of My Senators Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:01 am
    ----
BigBlue wrote:
"I also recognize that, like with many of our constitutional rights, our Second Amendment rights are not without limits."

Overall a much better response, but this line troubles me. It's like he's leaving himself an out.

Totally correct BB. It's an arse covering plausible deniability statement mate.

#18: Re: Response From One of My Senators Author: BigBlueLocation: Lehigh Township, Pennsylvania PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:51 am
    ----
Pumpkinslinger wrote:
Bushmaster wrote:
"Shall NOT be infringed".....

I honestly can't understand why THEY don't understand. Are they going to pass a law to make 80 million citizens "criminals"?

They understand just fine, they're going to pass a law to pacify the masses. When they no longer have fear of reprisal they can pass any law they want, constitutional or not. We are the biggest danger to their power grab and they know it. It's purely about controlling us.

-> General