Did I say I love my wife??
-> General

#1: Did I say I love my wife?? Author: Donut SlayerLocation: Pensacola, Florida PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:18 pm
    ----
She bought me a Browning X-Bolt in 30'06 for Christmas. I def got a keeper. Very Happy

#2: Re: Did I say I love my wife?? Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:13 pm
    ----
WOW!! Shocked

She bought you a Browning X-Bolt??

DEFINITELY a keeper mate!

She got a sister? Ouch..Oww! ... No dear, I wont trade you in.. I luuuv you.. yes dear my safe is full.. Yes dear, you are right.. Owwwie!!

#3: Re: Did I say I love my wife?? Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:17 pm
    ----
shes a keeper for sure. now dont forget the cuppa tea in bed tomorrow morning.

#4: Re: Did I say I love my wife?? Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:08 am
    ----
Lucky you, DS!

#5: Re: Did I say I love my wife?? Author: lesterg3Location: Dixie PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:31 am
    ----
I told my wife about what your's did and she said no more s-x toys in this house.

#6: Re: Did I say I love my wife?? Author: Donut SlayerLocation: Pensacola, Florida PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:19 pm
    ----
I wanted a walnut stock, but there wasnt one to be found within 100 miles. There was one in 270, but I have 4 ,270 rifles and I really wanted another 30'06 like I had years ago. I setted for the synthetic version. I still love it. Waiting on new brass, and scope bases. (I gave all my '06 brass to a friend 6 months ago). Still have a surplus of assorted 30 cal bullets from sierra, remington, to barnes TTSX's. So let the load developement begin. Here is a generic pic.
www.browning.com/produ...35&tid=201

#7: Re: Did I say I love my wife?? Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:40 am
    ----
She's a good lady, in fact any better half that buys their man a firearm is a good lady. Thats why we love em.

#8: Re: Did I say I love my wife?? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:48 am
    ----
That's it...I am officially green with envy...a bright fluorescent lime green with envy colour.

You have a very caring wife mate as she obviously cares enough about you to get you such a magnificent gift.

#9: Re: Did I say I love my wife?? Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:10 pm
    ----
Could you have your wife talk to my wife? I really want a DPMS MK12 for Christmas.

#10: Re: Did I say I love my wife?? Author: 10spotterminatorLocation: Redmond, Oregon PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:01 pm
    ----
Donut Slayer,

Are there any more like het at home ??? Very Happy

For your 270 WSM if you are still working on that load try 71 gr. of Retumbo behind a Nosler 140gr. Accubond. That came from I believe Shooting Times magazine and is the pet load for my buddy in his Winchester and a few others I have seen posted on other shooting forums. Shoots under an inch at 200 yds. at near 3200 fps consistantly.

10 Spot

#11: Re: Did I say I love my wife?? Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:52 pm
    ----
I can now officially go one better:
My truck is stuffed. 20 years old; a Mitsubishi L200 Sports 4x4, the engine needs about $1000 worth of work and the body is starting to rust, it's been a good truck but it was time to get out while the going was good. The boss said if I replaced it she would have to be able to buy it ....she hates my truck with a vengeance, hates driving it, paying out for it in fact everything about it except me.
Well I test drove about 5 vehicles yesterday, bought one home last night so she could have a drive and low and behold I now own a Suzuki Grand Vitara also in 4x4 configuration.
I can't beleive it, 2011 model 4700km on the clock on the lot for 33K I got it for 25500 and got a $3500 trade in on the beast!
Must be Christmas or something cause that was right out left field. Best of all The Boss approved all money etc without complaint!
P.S. I love my wife too!
P.P.S We just celebrated 23 years - actually that 2.3 life sentences here LOL.

#12: Re: Did I say I love my wife?? Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:51 am
    ----
good man.

#13: Re: Did I say I love my wife?? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:31 am
    ----
Ya lucky bugger Radar, Nat done good mate.

I have been trying to convince SWMBO that we need a 4WD for the past year or more...I keep geting the same response...IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN, NOW SHUT UP ABOUT IT !!! Sad

-> General