The ranga did it again..
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Jokes & Humor

#16: Re: The ranga did it again.. Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:05 am
    ----
Ah...you're a good man Troubles, mo two ways about it mate.

#17: Re: The ranga did it again.. Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:57 am
    ----
ByTheWay...

Happy birthday to Mrs Dallan...

At least she will make it to her birthday. I may not.

#18: Re: The ranga did it again.. Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:01 pm
    ----
Hey take it easy Bushy..
Bones aching?

#19: Re: The ranga did it again.. Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:05 pm
    ----
Sorry Gelandangan, but I was aluding to the fact that my birthday is sometime after the 21st.

#20: Re: The ranga did it again.. Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:15 pm
    ----
I don't think you'll have too many problems Bushy...except maybe deciding which bottle of Scotch to open for your birthday mate.

#21: Re: The ranga did it again.. Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:13 pm
    ----
Pop-a-top on that one and someone is going to drowned...

#22: Re: The ranga did it again.. Author: 10spotterminatorLocation: Redmond, Oregon PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:03 am
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Pop-a-top on that one and someone is going to drowned...

Not before I went pee a few times...... Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers

#23: Re: The ranga did it again.. Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:03 pm
    ----
Vince, now sheep I can understand but a ranga?
Not even with yours my good man.
Get rid of the wicked red witch of the west.

#24: Re: The ranga did it again.. Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:39 am
    ----
radar wrote:
Vince, now sheep I can understand but a ranga?
Not even with yours my good man.
Get rid of the wicked red witch of the west.

AMEN mate...and the sooner the better.

-> Jokes & Humor