Home made targets....
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  :| |:
-> Gun & Firearm Discussions

#61: Re: Home made targets.... Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:05 am
    ----
How lucky would a kid be to have you for a dad with your awesome resources????

Good stuff D-dub.

#62: Re: Home made targets.... Author: Deer Sniper PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:23 am
    ----
Unfortunately though, Daniel does not like guns and he does not like to shoot. I've only been his dad for a little over five years and like I said, he just doesn't like guns...

When I got Daniel out the day he shot those water jugs, his first time to ever shoot a rifle, he shot and "exploded" 10 out of 10 jugs at ranges from 50 yds. to 250 yds.. I made the scope adjustments for him and all he had to do was put the cross hairs in the center of the target and pull the trigger. He did far better than what I thought he would and as much fun as he seemed to be having, he's never been back to the range with me. Oh well. I've got to give him credit for being a good kid though. He's a straight "A" student and he stays outta trouble and that counts for a lot....

#63: Re: Home made targets.... Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:42 am
    ----
Cant blame you for trying and it's not for everyone!

Even though he's not a shooter he's a solid citizen with a father that cares.

Good on both of you!

-> Gun & Firearm Discussions