26 seconds of Heaven
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> General

#16: Re: 26 seconds of Heaven Author: Donut SlayerLocation: Pensacola, Florida PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:33 pm
    ----
Awesome views Dallan. Makes me jelous. All we have here is flat water.

#17: Re: 26 seconds of Heaven Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:33 pm
    ----
Thats Awesome Dallan.

#18: Re: 26 seconds of Heaven Author: English MikeLocation: Whitehaven, Cumbria, UK PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:40 pm
    ----
Vince wrote:
I really don't understand the Tag system you guys have over there. From what you say, it seems that you have the opportunity to actually hunt only every few years or so. Even though I don't get out as often as I would like, I couldn't handle that.

Fair enough on the quad mate...your cell phone takes a magnificent video. What sort of phone do you have?

Cheers, Vince

The tag system was brought in to help rebuild the depleted game herds - just think how many hunters there are in the US.
It's still easy enough to hunt several times every year, especially if you are prepared to travel.
I'll admit it's a lot easier to hunt regularly over here though.

#19: Re: 26 seconds of Heaven Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:40 pm
    ----
There are so many draws to enter to cover options. I have friends that enter 20 a year. I can't keep track of it all nor relish the 10+ year wait for some of them.

-> General