WOW Hot weather
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
-> Jokes & Humor

#46: Re: WOW Hot weather Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:28 am
    ----
As I sit here taking this "bullying" enjoying my venison meat loaf sandwich with mayo, chedder cheese and a thick slice of onion. And chasing it down with a beer. I'm thinking maybe I should take a trip out to the USSR of C and do some whoopassin'. Let you see what it's like for a 50 year old to get his butt wiped by a 70 year old...You are over 50 aren't you? I'd hate to whoop someone under age.

#47: Re: WOW Hot weather Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:31 am
    ----
Eeeeasy there Gramps...don be bitin' off more than you can chew there with out yer Dentu-Grip.

#48: Re: WOW Hot weather Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:22 pm
    ----
Haha Haha Haha

#49: Re: WOW Hot weather Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:27 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
I'm thinking maybe I should take a trip out to the USSR of C and do some whoopassin'.

Bushy, I'm sure you can make the journey, but will that old pick-up of yours?

#50: Re: WOW Hot weather Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:35 pm
    ----
Just after I posted the "Hot weather" topic, here are what we got today

www.smh.com.au/photoga...tedImage=1

Snowing in outskirt Sydney..

#51: Re: WOW Hot weather Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:06 am
    ----
Seems like your weather is pretty stable, gelandangan. Here in Texas, that can happen in a matter of hours. We call them Blue Northers.

#52: Re: WOW Hot weather Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:23 am
    ----
Its quite a rare occurrence in Gelan's part of Australia Slim. First time I ever saw snow was just outside of a town called Goulburn (its in the pics on Gelan's link), but that was in 1970, and I think they have had snow there only a couple of times since.

Snow is not unusual in the mountains behind Sydney during winter...but definitely not at this time of year.

Tuesday and Wednesday it was stinking hot here in Brisbane...95*+ F , yet Thursday we had very cold rain and today it is freezing cold, down to 62*F, very high winds and a wind chill factor of around 50*F. Hows that grab ya mate...a 45*F temperature differentiation over a couple of days.

Anything is likely to happen over the weekend. I was thinking of going clay shooting, but with the wind the way it is I might just give it a miss 'cause that's all I'd do...MISS. Laughing Laughing

#53: Re: WOW Hot weather Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:25 am
    ----
My truck got a good bath today! Chili out there now. Gona heat back up for the weekend though.

-> Jokes & Humor