Personal defense info
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> General

#16: Re: Personal defense info Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:48 am
    ----
Elvis wrote:
Im not gunna cry honest....
NZ used to allow a handgun per household for home defence, what a giant leap backwards it was to remove them!!!

I hear ya mate. When I had a pistol licence I had ready access to a pistol for home defence if needed. Not anymore. Mad Mad

Cheers, Vince

#17: Re: Personal defense info Author: SingleShotLoverLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:54 am
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Ah SingleshotLover...You are not allowed to have handguns in Illinois, Are You?

Actually, Illinois finally did something right...even if by accident. We now have a form of the Castle Doctrine law that doesn't require flight from an intruder. It must have been passed by mistake because here in Illinois the powers that be still allow us to have guns...they just keep trying to get them away from us. This despite Rockford, Chicago, Peoria and, let's not forget, East St. Louis who each have a nightly shooting score of three to five shootings, often far more...all done by persons for whom it is illegal to possess a firearm anyway. Of course, it's always easier to control the law-abiding so why go after the scum of the earth?

#18: Re: Personal defense info Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:54 am
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
and that's a Ruger Blackhawk .357 Magnum.

Yer leg tie's undone there slick.

#19: Re: Personal defense info Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:40 am
    ----
Im with you Elvis, I'm cryin too....and thats after the fact.... cause that law was gone before I was born.

-> General