I wana go upland hunting with Bushy!
-> General

#1: I wana go upland hunting with Bushy! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:20 pm
    ----
What should I bring to make sure it's a success??? Smile

#2: Re: I wana go upland hunting with Bushy! Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:35 pm
    ----
stovepipe wrote:
What should I bring to make sure it's a success??? Smile

Whiskey.. Very Happy

#3: Re: I wana go upland hunting with Bushy! Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:27 pm
    ----
ah, gun boy!
bring good shoe, you got to trot after the horse.

#4: Re: I wana go upland hunting with Bushy! Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:21 pm
    ----
Coffee, sugar, matches, bed roll, toilet paper, water, (I would bring a stout stick also) these are the things he'll make sure you don't have on hand. He'll tell ya you don't need to bring anything, he'll take care of you and then you find out there's no water, no toilet paper and so on. There'll be whisky and beer, beans, spaghetti and maybe a paper back to read but there's not going to be any comfort stuff for you. Oh, an you'll be carryin the stuff too along with a nice molasses mix for the horsies and some sweet smelling fly spray.

#5: Re: I wana go upland hunting with Bushy! Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:29 pm
    ----
is this is a "loaded" question?

#6: Re: I wana go upland hunting with Bushy! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:20 am
    ----
Outstanding...I'll have my own personall "gun bearer/pack mule"

#7: Re: I wana go upland hunting with Bushy! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:35 am
    ----
Suz- I'll pass on the "sweet smelling" horsefly attractant. Might be interested in some "pepper-proof" britches. Them muzzles get pretty heavy on the ol' Browning's cuz John Moses was never one fer building 'em light and well, gramps gets ta nappin and ...zzz--ZZZ--zzz...kblam! Right about the time it's getting birdy and I'm leaned over to pluck a fat one from the creosote.

#8: Re: I wana go upland hunting with Bushy! Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:13 pm
    ----
Hmmmmmmmmmmm........... a gun caddy. Bushy when your done with him can I have him when you done, I could use a caddy to carry around Big Bertha.

#9: Re: I wana go upland hunting with Bushy! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:54 am
    ----
Maybe I should have stated in the thread " make sure I'M sucessful"...

#10: Re: I wana go upland hunting with Bushy! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:23 am
    ----
There's that spelling problem again...

#11: Re: I wana go upland hunting with Bushy! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:44 am
    ----
SPELLING NAZI TO THE FRONT OF THE LINE PLEASE WE HAVE A MALFEASANCE ALERT CODE BLUE CODE BLUE WOOOP WOOOP WOOOP!!

#12: Re: I wana go upland hunting with Bushy! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:55 am
    ----
ROFL Haha ROFL Haha Worship

-> General