Movie shooting, public reaction.
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: Movie shooting, public reaction. Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:47 pm
    ----
Well it seems the media is still at best confused that people have reacted this way.
They also dont like the US constitution and the enshrined right to bear arms.

au.news.yahoo.com/quee...ng-report/

Makes perfect sense to me, but I'm a shooting , 4 wheel driving, motorcyclist that did a long time in the military and has apparently got a red neck and is a gun nut.
I seem to upset the latte set.

#2: Re: Movie shooting, public reaction. Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:49 am
    ----
I think you mean the "soy latte set"
bunch of bra burners and poofters!!!!
a very sad day for victims and families but the mechanics of the death arent important in the grand sceme of things the grief and blame is the same no matter how the untimely death was brought about.

#3: Re: Movie shooting, public reaction. Author: EremiusLocation: Owosso, MI PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:44 am
    ----
OMG!! Now there are all those guns out there just waiting to load themselves and shoot someone! Evil Devil

#4: Re: Movie shooting, public reaction. Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:18 am
    ----
One Brit news report said that the shooter had a 40 round magazine for his Glock...

#5: Re: Movie shooting, public reaction. Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:21 am
    ----
Suprised he didn't trip over the magazine floor plate...

#6: Re: Movie shooting, public reaction. Author: EremiusLocation: Owosso, MI PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:47 am
    ----
Glock does sell the 33rd mags (for the 18, but they fit any) in 9mm but, IIRC, they don't make the 33rd mags in a .40, which is what the shooter was using.

#7: Re: Movie shooting, public reaction. Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:34 am
    ----
Yep, Glock does make a 22 round mag for the .40 S&Ws. Well, we can't let the truth stand in the way of a good story...

-> Spam-O-Rama