Duck weed
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: Duck weed Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:12 am
    ----
I just had to share this with you lot.
Got a phone call from my big bro tonight. He went out with his son and grandson (5 yr old) today and had a great time cruising around on the 4 wheel motorbike. they spotted some animals and went for a wee stalk. they came too a pond that was covered in that lovely green carpet of duck weed, well my nephew skirted around the edge.... big bro did so too.. but the wee man Very Happy well he looked at the rough ground the boys had took and at the flat green lawn and bowled on over the "lawn" right up to his middle Sad he screamed and couldnt work out why pops and uncle were laughing so much Sad . they got him out and into some dry polarfleece and cruised home, getting a good eating porker on the way Very Happy Very Happy
bet ya he will never make that mistake twice Very Happy

#2: Re: Duck weed Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:07 am
    ----
Were they quick enough to take a picture with their cell phones? I'd love to see that one!

#3: Re: Duck weed Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:52 pm
    ----
no they grabbed him out quick smart, poor wee man was not a happy chappy, getting to see uncle shoot a pig on the way home brought back the smile though.

#4: Re: Duck weed Author: tikkat3 PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:57 pm
    ----
That must be a problem when you live in a country where everything is green

-> Jokes & Humor