Google Shopping
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
-> General

#46: Re: Google Shopping Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:13 pm
    ----
Had to update this thread

Google is asking it's users to speak out and cry foul when a government approaches what they consider things which would harm free speech, and Net Neutrality in general. This is referring to the UN ITC meeting coming up soon.

Considering that Google has recently enacted their own brand of censorship - to prevent lawful businesses and their would be customers from conducting 'net based transactions because they deal with firearms. This is hypocrisy at it's worst.

In my mind they only want free and open internet if it falls in line with their politics. Mad

Hopefully, this recent campaign will open them up to a barrage of comments from our fellow hunting nuts who also have a Google ID. Let them know your feelings - Let them know just how hypocritical this recent campaign against censorship and promoting "free & open internet" (a.k.a. Net Neutrality) seems to our community. Here is the link:

www.freeandopenweb.com...9/-77.4753

#47: Re: Google Shopping Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:20 pm
    ----
I just added DuckDuck Go as my primary search engine. It is faster than Google and they don't take my choices away!

-> General