Another One
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#16: Re: Another One Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:38 am
    ----
Same size as yours Tiks...the lump would have been no bigger than 2mm-3mm round mate.

Cheers, Vince

#17: Re: Another One Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:38 am
    ----
Heal up fast my friend Very Happy

#18: Re: Another One Author: English MikeLocation: Whitehaven, Cumbria, UK PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:05 am
    ----
Vince wrote:
Same size as yours Tiks...the lump would have been no bigger than 2mm-3mm round mate.

Cheers, Vince

If that's how big the cut is for a match head size lump, then any bigger & you'd have had a headectomy (that's like an appendectomy, only they do a Marie Antoinette on you). Very Happy

#19: Re: Another One Author: inthedarkLocation: Ontario PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:40 pm
    ----
Looks to be a local improvement to me mate! Haha Surprised

#20: Re: Another One Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:25 pm
    ----
Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha

Wonder if I can get a discount on my next haircut...he won't have to cut that side. WOO HOO

Cheers, Vince

#21: Re: Another One Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:10 am
    ----
One would think you'd starting to be a bit "gun shy" of anything with an edge atm. It should heal really well with that shape of incision as long as you dont suffer keloid scaring.

#22: Re: Another One Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:22 am
    ----
It's looking a little "ordinary" at the moment Pete...but it is healing.

Just another scar I can invent a lie for Embarassed .....I mean brag about. Laughing Laughing

Cheers, Vince

#23: Re: Another One Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:27 am
    ----
The wife smacking you in the head with the frying pan works well for the shock value, did for me when I had one done a few years ago, upset the daycare girls no end Smile

#24: Re: Another One Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:54 am
    ----
Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha

Cheers, Vince

#25: Re: Another One Author: pete4dLocation: Dixie , Alabama , & Louisiana PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:04 am
    ----
dhc4ever wrote:
The wife smacking you in the head with the frying pan works well for the shock value, did for me when I had one done a few years ago, upset the daycare girls no end Smile

Like that one

After loosing the end of my thumb

. I tell the kids that moma kept telling me to stop sucking my thumb because it would rot off , and i didn't believe her.

Get some of the strangest looks Yuck

#26: Re: Another One Author: dieselLocation: Watsontown Pa. PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:16 pm
    ----
Vince, had a BCC removed from my left temple about 5 years ago the size of a nickle, took a plastic doc 55 stiches to close. Mecicare paid for a facelift on the left side. left profile, look like a 40 year old, right profile, still look like 80, which I just turned on Sunday. diesel

#27: Re: Another One Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:32 am
    ----
Man o man... you are supposed to turn the lawnmower OFF before you try to sharpen the blade!

Seriously though thats amazing they had to make a cut that large. Hope you heal quickly... I hear large quantitys of beer help with that (at least tell your wife that).

-DallanC

#28: Re: Another One Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:47 am
    ----
Beer in copious amounts is definitely on the agenda Dallan...along with the odd single malt scotch or two.

Thanks mate.

Cheers, Vince

#29: Re: Another One Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:10 am
    ----
Vince, you'll have to update us with picture as the incision heals. We have a hospital commercial over here where to guys brag about how small their scares are. You could be the character from the other hospital. Glad they caught it when it was that "small"!

#30: Re: Another One Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:54 am
    ----
Had the sutures removed yesterday and I must admit I am surprised at how well it is healing. The only spot that hasn't healed over completely yet is at the "peak" of the incision on my forehead...everywhere else is healing nicely. Don't get me wrong...it is a long way from being right yet...it is still a bit tender and where the Dr had to "ease" the large flap of skin and tissue away so he could stretch it up still has dissolving sutures under it and it hurts a bit, especially if I forget and automatically reach up to "scratch an itch".

All in all, I think he has done a fairly reasonable job...certainly hasn't hurt my rugged good looks. Razz Razz Laughing Laughing

Cheers, Vince

-> Spam-O-Rama