Australians Face Huge Fines
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: Australians Face Huge Fines Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:47 am
    ----
Does anybody think that Australia needs a Constitution, with the relevant Amendments like they have in the US !!!!!

Check this out - Australians Face Huge Fines

Australians Face Huge Fines For Speaking Ill Of New Carbon Tax

Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad

Am I angry about this...hmmmm....could be.

Cheers, Vince

#2: Re: Australians Face Huge Fines Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 1:32 am
    ----
Looks like Im going to Gaol Vince.
I bag the ranga and this tax at every opportunity.
So on the 31Jul 2012, can I sue these cloth eyed fools when it will be discovered that 22 million ozzies bending over and taking it up the blurter with this tax has made NO difference to anything except this countries prosperity, let alone sea levels.
Oh but I forgot the UN is behind this.....
Time for a revolution in the French sense, a good clean out is what we need, isnt hot air full of sprayed feaces a green house gas?.

#3: Re: Australians Face Huge Fines Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 4:56 am
    ----
dhc4ever wrote:
Looks like Im going to Gaol Vince.
I bag the ranga and this tax at every opportunity.
So on the 31Jul 2012, can I sue these cloth eyed fools when it will be discovered that 22 million ozzies bending over and taking it up the blurter with this tax has made NO difference to anything except this countries prosperity, let alone sea levels.
Oh but I forgot the UN is behind this.....
Time for a revolution in the French sense, a good clean out is what we need, isnt hot air full of sprayed feaces a green house gas?.

You and me together Pete.

We can only watch and see what happens. The Ranga is one of the worst things to ever happen to this country...her and the bloke she sucked up to all the time, Bob "I'm a One Eyed Green Moron" Brown (doesn't he take it up the blurter mate?). I fact I list her just slightly worse than Paul Keating.

Yep...the UN and Al Gore are definitely to blame for this ridiculous farce. Someone is gonna get God awful rich out of this, and I know it ain't me...but I know who will be paying !!! Evil or Very Mad Mad

Cheers, Vince

#4: Re: Australians Face Huge Fines Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:09 am
    ----
Well you would think free speach rules here, but recently it's been under attack, not to the extent of the Australian fines tho!!! That's outrageous and yes you can blame Obama and Gore and the UN. Currently they have a little problem with dissent and punishing those who do. The White House has a web address where citizens can turn in bloggers, web sites and others who oppose Obama's views.

Obama was the director of the Joyce Foundation, where millions of dollars in donations were used to develop and launch the privately-owned and now defunct Chicago Climate Exchange. The end of it was reached in November 2010 when the carbon credit price per metric ton of CO2 was between 10 and 5 US Cents, down from its highest value of 750 US Cents in May 2008. Trading reached zero monthly volume in February 2010 and remained at zero for the next 9 months when the decision to close the exchange was announced. OOOOppppsss couldn't make any money that way!!

Suz

#5: Re: Australians Face Huge Fines Author: TRBLSHTRLocation: Lower 48's-left coast(near portlandia) PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:23 pm
    ----
Mad WOW-It looks like the Aussies need to borrow some American "minuteman" outfits,and have some"tea parties"of their own!I wonder if these world leaders all get together and bump unmentionables in somebodies hottub to come up with these grand scemeing ideas?Somebody needs to dump a little more chlorine in that hottub-to get rid of the "fungus,bacterias,and creeping crud" inhabiting that pool!

#6: Re: Australians Face Huge Fines Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 2:50 pm
    ----
The dictators have come !!!!!!

#7: Re: Australians Face Huge Fines Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:29 pm
    ----
Well, we can no longer disagree with the president in front of the secret service - it is now a felony.
We have to submit to unlawful serches and siezure of property if we want to get on a commercial flight.
That is doing away with the first and fourth ammendments.... Which one is next?

#8: Re: Australians Face Huge Fines Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:26 pm
    ----
You are both right...Trembles and Paul...the new dictators are here, and they are colluding on an international level.

Cheers, Vince

#9: Re: Australians Face Huge Fines Author: pete4dLocation: Dixie , Alabama , & Louisiana PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:17 pm
    ----
I don't think we've seen the worst of times yet. We have a failing economy and at every turn the president and the the congress critters are stepping on our rights.
The president playing his little race cards everyday . Just hope we have a bloodless coup this November at the polls
.If we last that long.

#10: Re: Australians Face Huge Fines Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:07 pm
    ----
I am sorta getting ready for this.

I'll put a large sign saying:

We are NOT increasing our prices due to the new CARBON TAX.
We are increasing our prices because
we are only your average GREEDY retailer,
exactly like our average government.

Or something similar..

#11: Re: Australians Face Huge Fines Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:20 pm
    ----
Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha

Cheers, Vince

#12: Re: Australians Face Huge Fines Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:07 am
    ----
If you word it right it will bring your customers much joy.
I saw a message on the back of a rental van that sort of sums up the current political scene.
If I agreed with you
we would both be wrong.

-> Spam-O-Rama