When will it end?
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> General

#16: Re: When will it end? Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:12 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Yup...I'm lookin' for "hope and change"...

Yup, how about "Change it Back".

#17: Re: When will it end? Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:30 pm
    ----
from what Im reading here... the constitution is a great thing but like any man made system it is open to abuse/misuse ???
well guys and gals all you can really do is knuckle down and get your sorry butts down to the polling booth and hope that your votes and those of your friends and neighbours will be enough to get the change you hope for. lets just hope that WHEN the change of power comes for you that you do get a better/fairer POTUS who will honour the intent of the founding fathers and you can get some positive outlooks for the future.

#18: Re: When will it end? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:43 pm
    ----
For at least 4 years anyway.

#19: Re: When will it end? Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:38 pm
    ----
Elvis, you're right about the Constitution. It seems that some folks (social fascists, i.e. "liberals") always want to "interpret" the Constitution to mean something that backs their agenda. In my opinion the ONLY intepretation that matters is the original writer's. The Founding Fathers' beliefs are pretty clearly documented by their other writings from the time.

You're also right about the vote. Our problem there is that the media controls the public perception and they seem to be awfully biased.

Bushy, I'll take four years of "so-so" over four more years of "Oh sh*t!" any day.

#20: Re: When will it end? Author: TRBLSHTRLocation: Lower 48's-left coast(near portlandia) PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:39 pm
    ----
Pumpkinslinger wrote:

I'll take four years of "so-so" over four more years of "Oh sh*t!" any day.
Pumpkin-In my way of reasoning it's not"Oh sh*t-it's Aw Sh*t! Mad

#21: Re: When will it end? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:54 am
    ----
Well said Elvis.

Troubles...do you really mean DEEP sh1t mate.

Cheers, Vince

#22: Re: When will it end? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:13 am
    ----
Well said Elvis.

Cheers, Vince

#23: Re: When will it end? Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:57 am
    ----
To cheer you all up, Bushy might put old Frank's record on his juke-box and we could all sing "And now, the end is near... "

on the other hand I often get people on my frontdoor bringing this message and trying to sell me some bible-stuff...

luckely there are many ways to translate "the end is near", most things do have at least 2 ends... better chose the right end Smile

#24: Re: When will it end? Author: TRBLSHTRLocation: Lower 48's-left coast(near portlandia) PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:31 am
    ----
Vince wrote:
Well said Elvis.

Cheers, Vince
wtf No Vince I meant AW Sh!t-what's the next effen thing these idiots are going to do?(deep disgust!)

-> General