Neighbors
-> General

#1: Neighbors Author: moose2Location: North Idaho PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:09 pm
    ----
'Well, we finally got moved into our home in Northern Idaho. Weather has been raining and snowing everyday since we got into the house. Haven't had time to do much of anything yet but work on the house etc. Did get a quick pic though on the one sunny day we've had in the last two weeks. Just some neighbors coming over to say Hi. I told em high back and just to keep on a eaten. Hope ya all are doing well.--terry

#2: Re: Neighbors Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:50 pm
    ----
Good photo, they look very healthy, not to mention tasty.

#3: Re: Neighbors Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:02 pm
    ----
Nice photo, and indeed they look healthy.

#4: Re: Neighbors Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:21 pm
    ----
Sir your ability with the camera has once again left me breathless. that is a great photo and one I would be proud to frame and hang on the wall.
looks like your new place is going to be a fun place to live.

#5: Re: Neighbors Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:01 am
    ----
I'm with Elvis Moose...your ability with a camera is something to behold.

Those two little ladies look magnificent...very healthy...but because of your photography skills, they look beautiful. As Elvis said...well good enough to frame and hang on the wall. Well done mate.

I think you are really gonna love living in your new place mate...especially with such good looking neighbours. Maybe you could befriend them...keep them around on the off chance that they will bring some of their friends over to say "hi". Wink Very Happy Very Happy Party Party Laughing Laughing

Cheers, Vince

#6: Re: Neighbors Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:43 am
    ----
One beautiful photo Moose.

I would love to put that one on my wall.

Your talent is amazing.

Eric

#7: Re: Neighbors Author: BigBlueLocation: Lehigh Township, Pennsylvania PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:13 pm
    ----
Great photo of a darn nice neighborhood.
Just one question, is that a bullet hole in the center of the tree towards the bottom? Might have missed with the gun, but at least you got them with the camera! LOL!!! Laughing
Don

#8: Re: Neighbors Author: moose2Location: North Idaho PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:44 pm
    ----
Thanks for the nice comments guys. I'll tell ya what though. Living in North Idaho is definitely a whole lot different than living in SW North Dakota. But we like it here so far. Lots to like in North Dakota though, can't say to much bad about that place. Fantastic bird hunting and fishing there. Just the seemingly overnight development of the oil industry has made that area a pretty crazy place to live in, at least for us. Hey BigbBlue no bullet hole in that tree. Probably wouldn't have missed at that range. Very Happy
Again, thanks guys.--terry

-> General