I'll Sue!!
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: I'll Sue!! Author: MacDLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:37 am
    ----
Seems this defence contractor died and went straight to hell. When he got off the elevator he immediately noticed that it wasn't a very nice place, what with all the fire and brimstone and nasty tempered demons etc. He asked to see the devil himself and made a pitch about improving the place so the living might want to consider it as a viable alternative to heaven. Old Satan agreed and before you know it every lost soul and pointy headed demon was busy building swimming pools, putting in central air conditioning, brewing beer and gradually changing what was once eternal damnation conditions to look like an all exclusive in the islands. Well, sure enough the change comes to the attention of God who is not amused. He gets on the "Hot" line and as soon as "Nick" answers he starts to read from their contract where they agreed that hell would be bad where the worst of humankind would spend eternity and heaven would be nice for the decent people. After some to and fro God finally says, "I am going to sue you for breach of contract." The devil just smiles and replies, "And just where are you going to get your lawyer."

Please send this to a lawyer.

#2: Re: I'll Sue!! Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:17 am
    ----
Good one!! ROFL ROFL

-> Jokes & Humor