Smarter Men
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: Smarter Men Author: MacDLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:11 pm
    ----
My dear wife and I were discussing a report in the newspaper that women are more irritable than men when they are slightly dehydrated. I think she may have been a bit peeved because her final comment was:

"Men are only smarter when they are having sex" Innocently, I asked "Why".

"Because" she said. They are plugged into a genius. Shocked

#2: Re: Smarter Men Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:15 pm
    ----
Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha

#3: Re: Smarter Men Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:10 pm
    ----
But....that doesn't explain what happens afterwards. Hhhhmmmmm....There must be a draining effect also. I suppose it's a temporary thing, that's why the random need for more and more and more at any time of day or place or situation....this gets complicated.

#4: Re: Smarter Men Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:05 pm
    ----
oh dear anything I can think to add is just to naughty so I best keep them too myself.
thanks for the chuckle.

#5: Re: Smarter Men Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:09 pm
    ----
Time to go get smart

#6: Re: Smarter Men Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:11 pm
    ----
After sex men fall asleep and women are awake. Know why?

I'll tell ya. That's so the women can stand guard at the mouth of the cave so the men can get some sleep to go hunting the next day.

Aaaah...Hi Suz... Hiding

Where's the ladder? Anyone seen that damned ladder?

#7: Re: Smarter Men Author: tikkat3 PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:39 am
    ----
The loving wife has often descibed that grin, but she has never called me smart

#8: Re: Smarter Men Author: jcruthisLocation: NW MO PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:13 am
    ----
is suz gone? cause i was always told you could tell a woman was about to say something intelligent when it started off with "my husband says..." now quick help me up that ladder!

#9: Re: Smarter Men Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:05 am
    ----
jcruthis wrote:
is suz gone? cause i was always told you could tell a woman was about to say something intelligent when it started off with "my husband says..." now quick help me up that ladder!

Cheers

#10: Re: Smarter Men Author: RePeteLocation: Gods Country PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:36 am
    ----
I can attest to that.

My late wife had a PhD, MBA and a BTh., and upon withdrawal BRAINDEAD. Nothing rubbed off or transfered.

Suze: I've just confirmed your statement.

I told you - BRAINDEAD!

#11: Re: Smarter Men Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:45 am
    ----
Man it's going to be crowded up here.

#12: Re: Smarter Men Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:00 am
    ----
Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha

Cheers, Vince

-> Jokes & Humor