BSA Scopes... Any good?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
-> Gun & Firearm Discussions

#31: Re: BSA Scopes... Any good? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:43 pm
    ----
I will stick with my Redfield 3 X 9 X 40 compact. It's been mounted on my .30-06 A-bolt sense 1995.

#32: Re: BSA Scopes... Any good? Author: MaineHntr PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:30 am
    ----
It's like they say you get what you pay for. My brother missed a big buck with a BSA catseye 3-10x44. Had it zeroed in the day before the season opened and within a half hour of opening day an eight pointer walked in at 50 yards and he fired at it. We looked for 3 hours for blood, hair, deer or anything. We eventually headed back to camp to regroup and eat breakfast. He fired a clip through his .270 at our 100 yard target 3ftx3ft and never touched the target. The crosshairs were floating everywhere.

#33: Re: BSA Scopes... Any good? Author: d_hoffmanLocation: Chillicothe, Ohio PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:33 pm
    ----
They claim that the Barska brand of scopes will stand up to a .50BMG. Prices look good on them too. Take a look at the sportsmansguide.com. They've always got good prices.

#34: Re: BSA Scopes... Any good? Author: WILDCATTLocation: MANNING SC PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:01 pm
    ----
I lost my post

#35: Re: BSA Scopes... Any good? Author: WILDCATTLocation: MANNING SC PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:22 pm
    ----
coyotyhunter-1 that site was great every one should read it. I wrote a longer post in reply to you and this site blew me away. so this is short.I bought several NORINCO 4x30 short scops I've one on SKS and one on marlin 60 also one on win 1200 they suit me some of us cannot afford more expensive scopes.and these low end scopes work for us. most scopes seem to be made in china/japan/phillipian(cant spell either)

#36: Re: BSA Scopes... Any good? Author: K.W.Location: Finland PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:55 pm
    ----
Have BSA-pistol scope 2 x 20 with T/C G2 cal .357 Rem maximum 14". but only with silencer loads and silencer. BSA is cheap and waek.

#37: Re: BSA Scopes... Any good? Author: WILDCATTLocation: MANNING SC PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:32 pm
    ----
I like this thread because it proves every body has a differant opinion of value.I buy from CDNN.norinco short scopes.$13.got them on shotgun ar15 and sks.I dont use shoulder breakers.max is 30/06 and 8 mm. scopes work for me.and on SS dont have much to spend I 'm shooting on what I had before retirement.I also have Tasco 5x20 x 50.on 7.7 jap.
[I have a post before this I did not see]

-> Gun & Firearm Discussions