Round 8: Stop, theif!
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Small Game Hunting

#16: Re: Round 8: Stop, theif! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:04 pm
    ----
Wow! Protected? I'd go insane! Looks like a bob white/scaled mix sort of. Pretty bird! 2010 season starts bright and early next Saturday. Got a case of Estate 1oz, 2 3/4", #8 20ga slow heavy game loads @ 1150/fps ready to go. That with my new IC choke if one flys it's going in the bag...gauran-damn-teed. No holes in that pattern. I'll get 30mins. sleep next friday night. Laughing

#17: Re: Round 8: Stop, theif! Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:06 am
    ----
and I thought I was the only one who couldnt sleep.

#18: Re: Round 8: Stop, theif! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:16 am
    ----
I toss, I turn, was that a covey rise I heard? Up and running for the closet door then BAM, plop. I'm on the floor sleeping again. With a black eye.

#19: Re: Round 8: Stop, theif! Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:06 pm
    ----
I still get so excited that I can't sleep the night before a promising hunt.

#20: Re: Round 8: Stop, theif! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:11 pm
    ----
I'm wound up so tight it aint funny already. Last thing I need is an pending opener keeping me up.

#21: Re: Round 8: Stop, theif! Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:33 pm
    ----
Drink more coffee it'll help...................... honestly.

#22: Re: Round 8: Stop, theif! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:00 pm
    ----
Oh I get too spun out then my left eye try's to pop out. I drank toom much coffee and tried shooting through a headache yesterday- got home and it turned into a boomer/cruscher.
I know better too- 2-3 cups in the AM then that's it til tomorrow.

#23: Re: Round 8: Stop, theif! Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:10 am
    ----
try a coffee with hot milk no water... I dont drink coffee any more as it was giving my a puku ache but the hot milk coffee was great to send me off to the land of nod.

-> Small Game Hunting