My Family Stick Person Stickers
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: My Family Stick Person Stickers Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:38 am
    ----
Cut these out and stuck them behind my Hunt Mobile.. Very Happy

I thought they are pretty cute..
SWMBO complained that her stick person's hair is too short.. Confused
Both daughters are Ok with theirs..
The Dog did not complain at all.. In fact she wont even bother to look..

#2: Re: My Family Stick Person Stickers Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:56 am
    ----
very good burgler deterant I bet.

#3: Re: My Family Stick Person Stickers Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:21 am
    ----
Haha Haha Haha Haha Love them mate.

I've seen a few variations on the "My Family" theme...one that says "My Family is none of your @#*&+%$ business", another says "Making my Family" with two figures during the business. There are endless possibilities for My Family car stickers.

Cheers, Vince

#4: Re: My Family Stick Person Stickers Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:08 am
    ----
That's cute!! Camo and guns hooora!

#5: Re: My Family Stick Person Stickers Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:41 am
    ----
That's great! You could sell those you know.

#6: Re: My Family Stick Person Stickers Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:24 am
    ----
Nope...The husband is toooo good looking to be Gelandangan. I know...

#7: Re: My Family Stick Person Stickers Author: lesterg3Location: Dixie PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:46 pm
    ----
Love it, if I was into putting any stickers on my truck it would be those, but with many more people.

#8: Re: My Family Stick Person Stickers Author: inthedarkLocation: Ontario PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:00 pm
    ----
I did an online survey from AirMiles and the questions were about electronics used around and for the house. When I got to the brand and type of burgler alarm, I checked other and typed in "357 Magnum".
I immediately got the final screen with the message that the survey was complete ( it wasn't) and that I had earned my 15 airmiles. I LMAO!

#9: Re: My Family Stick Person Stickers Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:04 pm
    ----
I hate them silly stick thingys but....that one's awesome!

Great job man!

Wiersy would approve too...CAMO.

#10: Re: My Family Stick Person Stickers Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:04 am
    ----
I really hate these things.
I also really HATE the fact it wasnt me who thought of them, at $4 each there making a handy pile of cash, they're everywhere.........

#11: Re: My Family Stick Person Stickers Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:23 pm
    ----
Id love to put one on my truck with just husband and wifey ....after all my kids have left home!

-> Spam-O-Rama