Let's see some pictures !!!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
-> Photography / TrailCameras

#31: Re: Let's see some pictures !!! Author: inthedarkLocation: Ontario PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:05 pm
    ----
Heres my 2011 doe. I was hunting for all of 3 minutes. Got her at 302yds with my 308 165 nosler Ballistic tips. The entrance hole was 3/4"and the exit hole was about 1.5". Nice round doe just the way I like them.

#32: Re: Let's see some pictures !!! Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:07 pm
    ----
no trouble to keep the meat cool either by the look.

#33: Re: Let's see some pictures !!! Author: inthedarkLocation: Ontario PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:18 pm
    ----
Elvis wrote:
no trouble to keep the meat cool either by the look.

It was pretty warm this morning only -14C but the wind was a Bit#* !
I also fed michelle the tenderloins like I do with every animal I shoot.
The face on this mature doe is also really short and not typical of the does down in the southern part of the province where they are longer and longer legged also.

#34: Re: Let's see some pictures !!! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:03 pm
    ----
SWEEEEET....very nice Ron. Well done mate...that's for you mate...I prefer medium rare Wink Very Happy Very Happy

Cheers, Vince

#35: Re: Let's see some pictures !!! Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:25 am
    ----
Elk Hunting

#36: Re: Let's see some pictures !!! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:32 am
    ----
Now that is a hunting camp...although I can't see ya bed mate.

Do you have a problem with bears in the area you hunt? Seems to me they wouldn't have a problem gettin' at ya if the urge took them.

I like your gas bottle carrier mate...isn't it amazing how people all over the world find a reason to have a milk crate or two in their camping kit. The milk crate is with doubt the most versatile item ever produced. Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing

Cheers, Vince

#37: Re: Let's see some pictures !!! Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:38 am
    ----
My tent is at the far right under another blue tarp. Yes there are black bears in the area but I've never been bothered by them. I do keep a loaded shortened (21 Inch bbl) 12ga pump close at hand during the evenings and at night. Very Happy Yes those milk crates are great for a lot of things....... Smile

#38: Re: Let's see some pictures !!! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:27 am
    ----
Handy? Absolutely. My portable welding kit sans regulators and hoses. These bottles look pretty bad, but they were hydro tested last year and you don't EVER sand and repaint high pressure receivers.

#39: Re: Let's see some pictures !!! Author: eeyouelderLocation: Quebec PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:27 am
    ----
Good day Vince
In answer to your question as to where did we take these pictures............

In northern Quebec there is an outfitter with exclusive fishing, hunting and trapping rights on a 335 Square Km property who lets my brother and I trap on this property in exchange for our services as property watchmen and assistant game wardens. When the business season is over the outfitter and his crew leave for a well-earned rest. They have been there since early May and are extremely anxious to leave after hunting season is over around the 16th of October. Base camp consists in the large main camp (dining room plus bar), 16 cabins, the machinery shed for the grader, back hoe, trucks, ATV's and garage equipment, the employees’ quarters and there are another 16 cabins known as outposts that are spread out on the property. My brother has a cabin just about 50 km north of the Outfitter’s place and we do fish and hunt moose from his cabin but around the 14th of October we move into one of the outfitter’s cabin at base camp and prepare for trapping season. We will stay there until the snow is deep enough to prevent access to looters and other undesirable characters. We do have some friends come by for a weekend but they must bring fresh food (lettuce hearth, tomatoes, bread and such) and of course the newspapers. We are equipped with a satellite phone and are insured with AIRMEDIC who in case of a severe medical problem would come and pick us up by chopper.

#40: Re: Let's see some pictures !!! Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:53 pm
    ----
Vince, Elvis and Roadjockey....... Where's your photos ??? Bonk

#41: Re: Let's see some pictures !!! Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:57 pm
    ----
TC.... I will definitly keep shooting regaurdless what camera I have or don't have !!!

#42: Re: Let's see some pictures !!! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:51 pm
    ----
chambered221 wrote:
Vince, Elvis and Roadjockey....... Where's your photos ??? Bonk

Posted mine in another thread some time ago mate...haven't been able to get back out in the bush since...but I can post 'em agin if ya like. Very Happy Very Happy

Cheers, Vince

#43: Re: Let's see some pictures !!! Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:46 pm
    ----
What's this ........?? Nobody else have any pictures or a camera ..................????? Smile I like looking at pics ..

#44: Re: Let's see some pictures !!! Author: inthedarkLocation: Ontario PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:51 pm
    ----
Vince wrote:
SWEEEEET....very nice Ron. Well done mate...that's for you mate...I prefer medium rare Wink Very Happy Very Happy

Cheers, Vince
Now I'm making jerky out of the front quarters and some flank meat. Three varietys this year. Got to keep the father in law happy with some Christmas jerky. Smile

#45: Re: Let's see some pictures !!! Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:00 pm
    ----
1895ss wrote:
Nobody else have any pictures or a camera ..................?????

wtf I'm thinking they just don't want to share !!!

-> Photography / TrailCameras