Maybe next year.
-> Photography / TrailCameras

#1: Maybe next year. Author: moose2Location: North Idaho PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:13 pm
    ----
So another season has gone by for me without drawing a Mule Deer tag, but that doesn't stop me from hunting them. Shot this one yesterday with my canon. He was hot on the trail of a doe. I whistled several times at him to try and get him to pose for me, but he wasn't to interested in me.
In my book, he is a real keeper. Very Happy

#2: Re: Maybe next year. Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:16 am
    ----
Very nice pic mate.

Hang in there buddy...there is always next year, and this guy might even be a bit bigger by then.

Cheers, Vince

#3: Re: Maybe next year. Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:42 am
    ----
Nice picture Moose, of course he won't reply to your whistles, he's got more important things on his mind. Very Happy Very Happy

#4: Re: Maybe next year. Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:21 pm
    ----
Butt, he is.. posing I mean..

#5: Re: Maybe next year. Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:16 pm
    ----
that picture framed on the wall will do for now. you cant taste it but it helps with the dreaming of the hunt.

-> Photography / TrailCameras