British humour
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
-> Jokes & Humor

#16: Re: British humour Author: English MikeLocation: Whitehaven, Cumbria, UK PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:14 pm
    ----
An Aussie and his dog are shipwrecked on a deserted island. After a few days he decides to reconnoitre the island. He discovers that the only other inhabitants are sheep.

Weeks later he can't get those sheep out of his mind, and soon he's sneaking up on the flock. Just as he is about to pounce on a really cute one, the dog grabs his leg and won't let go. He snaps to, and thanks the dog for keeping him from making a fool of himself. This same scene happens every night for a month and the guy is really getting pissed at the dog.

Suddenly one day, the man spies a liferaft bobbing in the surf. In the raft is a beautiful young girl, half dead but alive. He takes her back to his hut revives her and nurses her to health. After a few days the girl is feeling fine, and that evening a rush of gratitude sweeps over her....

She confronts the man: 'I owe you my life. I'm yours forever. I'll do anything you want'

'Anything?'

'Anything!!'

'OK, hold that dog for ten minutes!!!'

#17: Re: British humour Author: English MikeLocation: Whitehaven, Cumbria, UK PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:15 pm
    ----
Have you heard about the latest Welsh sex aid?

Velcro gloves.

#18: Re: British humour Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:41 pm
    ----
Mikes on a roll today....

#19: Re: British humour Author: RePeteLocation: Gods Country PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:32 pm
    ----
tikkat3 wrote:
Or the cliff........
Who highjacked this thread? Bushy, RePete.
Get back on topic and start bashing [laughing with] the poms.
Or
I'd like to hear a bit of Oz bashing, hey Skip
Kanga or convict

Watchit Mate. I didn't hijack squat, just responded to Bushy. Mad

#20: Re: British humour Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:10 am
    ----
You know Mike, all you need now is some American jokes and you've slandered the lot of us in one thread Wink

Standby for the no doubt interesting and intense replies.........

Last edited by dhc4ever on Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total

#21: Re: British humour Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:59 am
    ----
RePete wrote:
Watchit Mate. I didn't hijack squat, just responded to Bushy. Mad

dhc4ever wrote:
You know Mike, all you need now is some American jokes and you've slandered the lot of us in one thread Wink

Standby for the no doubt interesting and intense relies.........

Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha

Cheers, Vince

#22: Re: British humour Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:58 am
    ----
Naww...Why bother. We did enough to the Poms in the 1770s.... Laughing

#23: Re: British humour Author: tikkat3 PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:34 pm
    ----
Thats when our problems started Bushy

#24: Re: British humour Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:09 pm
    ----
I actually thought that solved a few. But we seem to have been adding "baggage" ever sense. To culminate with obama I hope.

#25: Re: British humour Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
I actually thought that solved a few. But we seem to have been adding "baggage" ever sense. To culminate with obama I hope.

Yeah, right...good luck mate...I think you are gonna need it.

Cheers, Vince

#26: Re: British humour Author: English MikeLocation: Whitehaven, Cumbria, UK PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:51 am
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Naww...Why bother. We did enough to the Poms in the 1770s.... Laughing

Ah but you're forgetting something: back in the 1770's you still WERE poms. Very Happy

#27: Re: British humour Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:38 pm
    ----
Were the Scots poms?

#28: Re: British humour Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:16 pm
    ----
NEVER......If you havent already seen it watch "braveheart" A question like that would have ol Willy rolling in his various resting places!!!

#29: Re: British humour Author: English MikeLocation: Whitehaven, Cumbria, UK PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:16 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Were the Scots poms?

Better ask an Aussie. Very Happy

#30: Re: British humour Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:54 pm
    ----
Och....NEVER. Callin' a scot an' sassenach is fightin' words !

Rinneadh formhór mór na "inimirceach éigeantach" chun an Mhór Theas Talún (Terra Australisstar) maité na hÉireann.

Cheers, Vince

-> Jokes & Humor