Something That I Didn't Know.
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Jokes & Humor

#16: Re: Something That I Didn't Know. Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:10 am
    ----
Yokosuka and Sasabo. Did a Yard overhaul on our DE in Yokosuka Naval shipyard. No I didn't run across any Big T--s Katie. Spent most of my time in the Diamond Horse Shoe and Texas bars

#17: Re: Something That I Didn't Know. Author: lesterg3Location: Dixie PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:16 am
    ----
Yeah dropped me at Sasebo first, great chili cheeseburger there, then on to Yokosuka. Sorry you didn't meet Katie she was, no pun intended a real handful, cannot remember the names of any of the bars though. It seems to me that I would buy Seagram's at the Navy exchange for about a buck a fifth and stored it at the local bar. Other than Katie the pain killers and alcohol make things a little blurry.

#18: Re: Something That I Didn't Know. Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:39 am
    ----
Oh yeh...I remember all (well most) of it. The stowage of a bottle at your favorite watering hole was a good thing.

Like I said...I have "stories"...

-> Jokes & Humor