A VILE Display from Michelle Obama!!!
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: A VILE Display from Michelle Obama!!! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:42 am
    ----
I received this in an email today. I have read through the blurb on the link, and watched the video, and I am not really convinced that Michelle Obama actually says what they claim she did...you decide for yourself.

Very upsetting, but are we surprised?

A VILE Display from Michelle Obama!

www.thenationalpatriot.com/?p=1789

In God We Trust!
"I love this country. It's the government I'm afraid of."

Cheers, Vince

#2: Re: A VILE Display from Michelle Obama!!! Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:50 am
    ----
I sort of remember that Obama didn't respect the Flag either on one occasion where the former presidents lined up. Can't remember where I saw this.

#3: Re: A VILE Display from Michelle Obama!!! Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:51 am
    ----
I sort of remember that Obama didn't respect the Flag either on one occasion where the former presidents lined up. Can't remember where I saw this.

#4: Re: A VILE Display from Michelle Obama!!! Author: lesterg3Location: Dixie PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:02 am
    ----
Nope cannot say for sure what she is saying, I think the last word is flag, but I am no lip reader.

So, I cannot add this to my list of reasons to dislike (cleaned up considerably) the Obamas.

There is a phrase that says "behind every great man is a great woman, there are also several variations of this, but you can fill those in. My question is what kind of woman stands behind the worst president the US has ever had.

Then there is her "Let's Move" anti-obesity campaign, here is an excerpt from an interview with Paula Deen.

The TV star told the Washington Examiner that she and Michelle had more in common than you might expect.
She said: 'I did a show with Michelle and I just loved being with her.
'She probably ate more than any other guest I've ever had on the show.
'She kept eating even during commercials.' Paula said: 'You know what their favorite foods are — it's hot wings, you know, those kinds of foods that are not necessarily top-of-the-list healthy foods, so she's no different than the rest of us.

The liberals call this being disingenuous, regular folks just call it lies.

I could go on and on, but like icebergs you can only see what is above the surface. I believe both of them hate the US and cannot wait to see them gone.

#5: Re: A VILE Display from Michelle Obama!!! Author: lesterg3Location: Dixie PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:03 am
    ----
Nope cannot say for sure what she is saying, I think the last word is flag, but I am no lip reader.

So, I cannot add this to my list of reasons to dislike (cleaned up considerably) the Obamas.

There is a phrase that says "behind every great man is a great woman, there are also several variations of this, but you can fill those in. My question is what kind of woman stands behind the worst president the US has ever had.

Then there is her "Let's Move" anti-obesity campaign, here is an excerpt from an interview with Paula Deen.

The TV star told the Washington Examiner that she and Michelle had more in common than you might expect.
She said: 'I did a show with Michelle and I just loved being with her.
'She probably ate more than any other guest I've ever had on the show.
'She kept eating even during commercials.' Paula said: 'You know what their favorite foods are — it's hot wings, you know, those kinds of foods that are not necessarily top-of-the-list healthy foods, so she's no different than the rest of us.

The liberals call this being disingenuous, regular folks just call it lies.

I could go on and on, but like icebergs you can only see what is above the surface. I believe both of them hate the US and cannot wait to see them gone.

#6: Re: A VILE Display from Michelle Obama!!! Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:22 am
    ----
lesterg3 wrote:
but like icebergs you can only see what is above the surface.

You've just nailed it.

As far as the video, it looks like the last word was flag, but the rest I have no idea.

-> Spam-O-Rama