Can you see the deer?
-> Big Game Hunting

#1: Can you see the deer? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:08 am
    ----
Check out this website...it will really test out your powers of observation.

Make sure you check this link...there are many more pics.

Can you see the deer?

Cheers, Vince

Last edited by Vince on Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Can you see the deer? Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:32 am
    ----
I think so.head is to the right??

#3: Re: Can you see the deer? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:35 am
    ----
Go onto the website via the link mate...there are many pics for you to scan...including this one. If you can't see the deer, click on the link above the pic.

But, no...not to the right mate.

Cheers, Vince

#4: Re: Can you see the deer? Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:16 am
    ----
Not enough resolution to really tell. I could see the brown spot and could only guess. The other pictures on the site were also pretty interesting. Thanks for the challenge, Vince.

#5: Re: Can you see the deer? Author: chrispbrown27 PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:21 am
    ----
Almost in the center in the field maybe 5-6 feet from the treeline. Looks like a doe. She would be head to the left but has her head turned toward the camera.

#6: Re: Can you see the deer? Author: tjparker_81Location: Aiken, South Carloina PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:49 pm
    ----
That's bad, my wife seen it before I did.

#7: Re: Can you see the deer? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:08 pm
    ----
Make sure you check the link guys and see the rest of the pics...there is maybe 15 - 20 pics and they are all different...and some are quite difficult.

Make sure you check this link...there are many more pics.

Can you see the deer?

TJ...make sure you take your missus hunting with you mate...she has good eyes.

Cheers, Vince

#8: Re: Can you see the deer? Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:21 am
    ----
Vince you do me an injustice mate it is broadside on with its head on the right handside!!!
I thought I was loosing me marbles.
after 44Marty asked a question about font size Ive been tootooing abit and ctrl + or ctrl- works a treat for zooming in on pictures like this.

#9: Re: Can you see the deer? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:38 am
    ----
Sorry mate...I read your post incorrectly....I thought you meant it was to the right hand side of the pic. Apologies mate.

Cheers, Vince

-> Big Game Hunting