Case length trimming?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
-> Reloading Ammunition

#46: Re: Case length trimming? Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:32 am
    ----
Yup and that's what that 30-something was made fer. Up close and well placed and deep driving 150gr plus bullet. *BOOM-PLOP*

P/s- REMEMBER TO TRIM YER CASES! Mad

#47: Re: Case length trimming? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:47 am
    ----
Yup. Trim cases...AND move shoulder forward .030" so that the case headspaces on the shoulder rather than the case rim.

Last edited by Bushmaster on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total

#48: Re: Case length trimming? Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:48 am
    ----
I like yer style bossman...

That's why I live in yer barn...rifle bores start with a 3, HG bores start wit a 4, the rest takes care of itself.

Last edited by stovepipe on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total

#49: Re: Case length trimming? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:54 am
    ----
I have to do that every once in a while to get the page to fit the screen. You will note that I removed the offending "a" after the page corrected.

#50: Re: Case length trimming? Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:56 am
    ----
Ditto bud....same here.

#51: Re: Case length trimming? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:01 am
    ----
Well...Almost completed my lunch. Time to go out and clean up my pistol range after yesterdays shooting. Gotta get busy reloading again. Gettin' short on ammunition for 5 calibers.

#52: Re: Case length trimming? Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:50 pm
    ----
oh oh I see another debate on calibres comming up here too...
pleased your dinner went well

#53: Re: Case length trimming? Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:53 pm
    ----
Pfft- calibers.

I'm more interested in the vittles!

#54: Re: Case length trimming? Author: clembobLocation: UK PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:36 pm
    ----
Bushmaster Yep a bit green to the posting comments but trying hard :-)
Any way cases are trimmend and ready for the range

-> Reloading Ammunition