Hows this Vince?
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: Hows this Vince? Author: camelLocation: Hillston Nsw Australia PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:42 pm
    ----
Three pieces of string decide to go and get on the grog.

They go to a bottle shop and the first one goes inside and asks
"Can I have a carton of beer please"
The owner looks at him and says "No we dont serve pieces of string here"

The second one goes inside and trys again, "Can I have a carton of beer please"

The owner says "Look I told your mate we dont serve pieces of string here to get out and stop annoying me"

The third one says to his mates, "Let me sort this out". He loops his body and pulls it up tight, then he roughs his hair making it stand on end, and goes into the bottle shop, and asks

"Can I have a carton of beer please"

The owner looks at him and says "Hey your'e a piece of string, aren't you"

The third looks back and says

"Nope FRAID KNOT"

#2: Re: Hows this Vince? Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:43 pm
    ----
That was...Oh my God

Suz

#3: Re: Hows this Vince? Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:54 am
    ----
Faint Yup, you and Vince are tied for 1st place.

#4: Re: Hows this Vince? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:45 am
    ----
I gotta agree Camel....you're right up there with me mate.

Cheers, Vince

#5: Re: Hows this Vince? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:02 am
    ----
We need a "hand slapping forehead" icon...

#6: Re: Hows this Vince? Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:29 am
    ----
That joke was sooo bad I JUST THREW UP IN MY COFFEE!!! Yuck

And what the hell is a CARTON of beer? Laughing

#7: Re: Hows this Vince? Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:42 pm
    ----
stovepipe wrote:
That joke was sooo bad I JUST THREW UP IN MY COFFEE!!! Yuck

And what the hell is a CARTON of beer? Laughing

A carton of beer is generally a cardboard/paperboard box which contains 24 375ml cans of beer.
They (the brewerys) have also produced the cube, a carton containing 30 cans of beer.
The kiwis gave up on cans years ago and just deliver their beer in trailers, one of their truley brilliant developements.

#8: Re: Hows this Vince? Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:50 pm
    ----
When a mans got a thirst..... Cheers

#9: Re: Hows this Vince? Author: camelLocation: Hillston Nsw Australia PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:50 pm
    ----
Ominivision1 wrote:
:faint: Yup, you and Vince are tied for 1st place.

Party YEEEHAAA !!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

-> Jokes & Humor