Guys, RUOK?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 32, 33, 34  Next  :| |:
-> General

#16: Re: Guys, RUOK? Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:15 am
    ----
I think Vince rather likes something alive between his legs...
for years he's saying he's feeling lonely since it died there Smile

#17: Re: Guys, RUOK? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:30 am
    ----
Mind if I Popcorn just watch?

#18: Re: Guys, RUOK? Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:06 pm
    ----
Move over Bushy, if you'll share the popcorn, I'll bring some beer along..

#19: Re: Guys, RUOK? Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:40 pm
    ----
I have another ladder just in case, plus beer, whiskey.

#20: Re: Guys, RUOK? Author: fnuserLocation: S.W. Missouri, U.S.A. PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:18 pm
    ----
what's the ladder for?

#21: Re: Guys, RUOK? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:42 pm
    ----
It's safer up the ladder where Suz can't take a switch to ya. That's what the ladder is for. Besides. There usually is beer and chips up there too.

#22: Re: Guys, RUOK? Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:01 pm
    ----
Wiersy's ladder is shiny with custom counters and cabniets and everything!

#23: Re: Guys, RUOK? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:20 am
    ----
I think I might pass on this one Aloys...might be a tad dangerous to do otherwise mate. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

But yeah...I prefer something live, like a nice horse, or with horsepower, like a motorcycle between my legs. None of this "sit down and run" on a bicycle fer me mate.

Cheers, Vince

#24: Re: Guys, RUOK? Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:58 am
    ----
Why chips and popcorn? You never tried cheese with your beer? Whenever you should get a chance to try Olomouc's cheese with your beer, I'm sure you will leave the corn to wing-animals...
I have to admit that I've never seen how the czech monks in Olomouc produce this cheese because its smell reminds me of feeth just before their annual whashing... I think you have the picture now (or should I say it smells like a mosque?)

FYI: I'm not allowed to bring Olomouc's cheese home anymore, the wife rather prefers more expensive odours...

#25: Re: Guys, RUOK? Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:06 am
    ----
You guys are gettin a bit skittish, I'll have to let off on the salt peter in the pop-corn, that last batch was kinda strong....sorry

Suz

#26: Re: Guys, RUOK? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:13 am
    ----
Potassium nitrate. In some [over popped] popcorn that could even be a bit dangerous.

#27: Re: Guys, RUOK? Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:24 am
    ----
Well....look at the results so far!

#28: Re: Guys, RUOK? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:27 am
    ----
Eeh...I don't work on me anyway. Just makes the food taste a bit strange. Really screws up coffee.

#29: Re: Guys, RUOK? Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:51 am
    ----
Coffee?

Yes please!

#30: Re: Guys, RUOK? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:58 am
    ----
Too late again. Past breakfast and just finished lunch. Bologna (2), cheeze (2), thick slice onion, slathered in mayo, lots of pepper. Chased with beer (2) and chips.

Now it's off to my "man cave" to listen to good music and clean a coupla guns.

ByTheWay...How's the shoulder this morning? Sure glad to hear you can buck bales again.

-> General