Wolf's Wildlife Taxidermy
-> General

#1: Wolf's Wildlife Taxidermy Author: bradking1 PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:41 am
    ----
Anyone out there had any experience with Wolf's Wildlife Taxidermy in PA?

If you have please post your experience.

I had a very bad experience with this and would like to know if anyone else has any complaints. I filed a complaint with the BBB and basically he didn't respond to it.

I wouldn't normally complain but it was some animals from Africa. I felt the price was very expensive for the quality of work I recieved...I was not impressed in the least. And to make matters worse they shipped the animals in cardboard boxes with rickety frames and they got to my house pretty much totally destroyed. The animals had broken ears, were wet and had Gemsbok horns hanging out of the boxes wtf ...I don't know how I didn't lose them.

I talked to him about getting this straightened out with the shippers and he basically told me he wouldn't do anything about it. I called the shipping company and they said he would have to file paperwork but they didn't think it would do much good because HE DIDN'T INSURE THE SHIPMENT AT ALL!!!! Shocked Doesn't make any sense to me...about $2000 worth of heads really should be insured.

The guy came highly recommended but I guess I just got burned on this...his website even has a guarantee but he wouldn't honor it.

#2: Re: Wolf's Wildlife Taxidermy Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:00 pm
    ----
Howdy. I have never delt with them and by your post i don't think i would want to. Thats a shame, it's not like these things can be replaced, you would think they would have bin in insured. Well hopefully ya get it straightend out with them, good luck.
Joe

#3: Re: Wolf's Wildlife Taxidermy Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:59 pm
    ----
WOW Shocked I hope everything turns out good for you though!
And i hope the owner has a chance to think things over a nice cozy concrete floor and a rolled up cot for frauding good people!

-> General