Conservatives win Majority in Canada Good By Gun Registy
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
-> General

#31: Re: Conservatives win Majority in Canada Good By Gun Registy Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:30 pm
    ----
PaulS wrote:
National ID cards?????
so all the legal people are cataloged and only the criminals can hide?
I don't want my idiotic government to know where I am when I am away from home.
Do you ever use a credit card? cellphone?eftpos card?
guess what buddy?? they allready do. Shocked
D those are just about identical to what we have here in Kiwiland,and yes I too love to use my firearms licence rather than the drivers licence for photo ID.

#32: Re: Conservatives win Majority in Canada Good By Gun Registy Author: MacDLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:45 pm
    ----
Just to add to what Elvis said:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...tification

#33: Re: Conservatives win Majority in Canada Good By Gun Registy Author: inthedarkLocation: Ontario PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:59 pm
    ----
I see what you mean Paul with liberty dying the death of a thousand cuts. The whole idea of having to protect ourselves from our government leaves us in no better condition than a third world banana dictatorship.

#34: Re: Conservatives win Majority in Canada Good By Gun Registy Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:52 pm
    ----
Elvis wrote:
D those are just about identical to what we have here in Kiwiland,and yes I too love to use my firearms licence rather than the drivers licence for photo ID.

Glad to know I am not the only person doing it. Really everyone who is a hunter, or gun owner should use their Firearms License or otherwise gun related license as their primary form of ID.

Gets the message out that there are more of us then people think. Because you know, where as Gay's are out on the street today, we are where they were 50 years ago, in that dark closet hiding from public view. And we shouldn't have to be hiding, we are in a way doing the problems ourselves. If people only hear the anti-gun people, they will believe them. But if they see respectable gun owners running around their towns and cities, they will have to think about the situation more.

But what do I know, apparently some gun owners I've met think I am crazy for using my gun license as my ID. Because it can "cause problems" with people.

Dimitri

#35: Re: Conservatives win Majority in Canada Good By Gun Registy Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:01 pm
    ----
In Washington (the state) all you do to get a CCP permit is file the application (name, address, DL number) and get finger-printed for the federal criminal back-ground check.
If there is no felony conviction and no violent criminal history then the permit has to be issued.

#36: Re: Conservatives win Majority in Canada Good By Gun Registy Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:40 pm
    ----
aha so the powers that be have your fingerprints on file Shocked ..... better watch out where you go poking them now hadnt you. Very Happy Poke Poke Poke

#37: Re: Conservatives win Majority in Canada Good By Gun Registy Author: inthedarkLocation: Ontario PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:44 pm
    ----
Elvis!
I don't think that Paul is a proctologist.
You south islander have some strange ideas!
lmao

#38: Re: Conservatives win Majority in Canada Good By Gun Registy Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:41 pm
    ----
I was finger-printed long before I was 21 and got my CCW permit......

#39: Re: Conservatives win Majority in Canada Good By Gun Registy Author: inthedarkLocation: Ontario PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:42 pm
    ----
I just recieved a copy of Bill C-19 An Act to amend the Criminal Code and Firearms Act from my MP. It retains the provisions of restricted and prohibited firearms and ammunition but gets rid of the long gun registration and sets the destruction of all records that pertain to the long gun registration. As far as reading acts and law goes it is a good read.

#40: Re: Conservatives win Majority in Canada Good By Gun Registy Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:21 pm
    ----
Thats good ID, maybe they are finally starting to use some common sense.

#41: Re: Conservatives win Majority in Canada Good By Gun Registy Author: inthedarkLocation: Ontario PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:43 pm
    ----
Well they (Conservatives) stuck to their word. That damn gun registry (Liberal Party in power)pissed off everyone west of the big smoke of Toe ron ta (Toronto).
The Conservatives would be Republican and the Liberals Democrats

#42: Re: Conservatives win Majority in Canada Good By Gun Registy Author: flyinlizard PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:53 pm
    ----
It would be really great if they would allow non-residents in with hunting pistols, I'd be there in a heartbeat.

#43: Re: Conservatives win Majority in Canada Good By Gun Registy Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:54 pm
    ----
First residents should get that right Wink

Dimitri

#44: Re: Conservatives win Majority in Canada Good By Gun Registy Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:41 pm
    ----
Dimitri wrote:
First residents should get that right Wink

Dimitri

Isn't that the truth !!! But I don't see that happening any time soon. Sad

-> General