I am Baaack!!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  :| |:
-> General

#46: Re: I am Baaack!! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:26 am
    ----
Oh yeah...Bolts...Now where did I put them?

There...Feel better Vince?

#47: Re: I am Baaack!! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:19 am
    ----
Kuuhmbayaahhhh m' lord, kuuuhmbayah....

Mornin' Bushy- here's a *huuuuuug*.

#48: Re: I am Baaack!! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:39 am
    ----
Hug? From a Calafornee? No thank you...

Two cups into the day. Feelin' good if it weren't for the forcasted rain.

#49: Re: I am Baaack!! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:50 am
    ----
Goin' fer another cup rat nah...if'n the suits aint left the pot on the burner with a half a cup in it left...God I hate that.

#50: Re: I am Baaack!! Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:57 am
    ----
One can never have too much coffee.

Dimitri

#51: Re: I am Baaack!! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:17 am
    ----
Fak! One pot dry, one left with a half a cup...both burners going.

College- do they teach any smarts in there anymore or ???

#52: Re: I am Baaack!! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:26 am
    ----
I don't know, but I do know that they [un]teach common sense.

#53: Re: I am Baaack!! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:35 am
    ----
Very short supply fer sure....

#54: Re: I am Baaack!! Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:10 am
    ----
College is to get a piece of paper to claim your educated. A student gets nothing out of it unless they want to actually learn and remember something.

Dimitri

#55: Re: I am Baaack!! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:15 am
    ----
It's utterly amazing how STUPID people are that end up attending school for over 20 years... in some cases to the point of me wanting to push the backs of their heads in with a shovel.

#56: Re: I am Baaack!! Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:14 am
    ----
Hey now I almost resemble that comment, between the time I started Kindergarten, and today, I've been in school for 18 years (2 years Jr./Sr. Kindergarten, 8 years Grade school, 4 years high school and 4 years of post secondary education) with one more year to go. Very Happy

Dimitri

#57: Re: I am Baaack!! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:59 am
    ----
You got a brain!

Not a clueless spoonfed skull fulla mushy rhetoric.

So rejoice!

#58: Re: I am Baaack!! Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 12:02 pm
    ----
You know, if you take the number of years in school, divided by the number of schools, I averaged a little more then a year and a half at any one school. I've always just about been the new kid. Laughing

Dimitri

#59: Re: I am Baaack!! Author: inthedarkLocation: Ontario PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:37 pm
    ----
Ominivision1 wrote:
Don't need to apologize for anything ITD, as a matter of fact, we do get sidetracked quite a bit. Thats what makes this hunting site unique. We can have our fun but turn 180 to get serious. For example see THIS

ROTFLMAO F*#K ME!

#60: Re: I am Baaack!! Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:42 am
    ----
Sokay mates, End of the World spossed to be tomorrow Razz

-> General