Bin Laden
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: Bin Laden Author: inthedarkLocation: Ontario PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:26 pm
    ----
Bartender, I'll have a Bin Laden

What's that?

Two shots and a splash of water

Very Happy

#2: Re: Bin Laden Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:27 pm
    ----
Too soon?? .....nah

Osama Bin Laden and his son have been killed by American forces. Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "Take the Bins out."

So Osama Bin Laden is dead... Amazing what the Americans can do when the Playstation Network is down.

Elton John is to write a tribute song following Bin Laden's death. Sandals in the Bin.

Osama Bin Laden - World hide and seek champion 2001-2011

NAVY SEAL-VIA INTERVIEW: "well I was going to play Black Ops online but the PSN is down, so yea decided to practice my double tap on Osama Bin Laden.

In other news, Chuck Norris returns from vacationing in Pakistan...

Osama Bin Laden's last words: So my new iPhone really WAS tracking my location...so much for Apple's Privacy promises...

Osama Bin Laden seeks out a fortune teller, since he knows there is a price on his head. The fortune teller says, "You will die on a major US holiday." Bin Laden says, "Which one?!" She replies, "Doesn't matter. Whatever day you die, it's gonna be a major US holiday !! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

President Bush tried and failed. President Clinton tried and failed. President Obama tried and succeeded. The moral of this is... If you want someone dead, hire a black man. Surprised Surprised Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing

Breaking News 6 Irishmen have just drowned dancing on Bin Laden's grave.

Cheers, Vince

#3: Re: Bin Laden Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:44 am
    ----
#8 wins...Osama and the fortune teller... ROFL Party

#4: Re: Bin Laden Author: jeh7mmmagLocation: DFW, TX. PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:12 pm
    ----
Seal Team 6 said bin laden had blue eyes. One blew over here, and one blew over there.

#5: Re: Bin Laden Author: jeh7mmmagLocation: DFW, TX. PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:16 pm
    ----
Q: What went through Osama's brain when he saw the Navy Seals?
A: 68 grains of copper-jacketed lead

well it is a shame all the motels and service stations will be closed a week due to a death in the family

And finally, what do Osama bin Laden and a humpback whale have in common? They both have a giant hole in their head.

#6: Re: Bin Laden Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:49 am
    ----
jeh7mmmag wrote:
Seal Team 6 said bin laden had blue eyes. One blew over here, and one blew over there.

Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha

Cheers, Vince

-> Jokes & Humor